Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) (662 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / How I Lost Over 20 Million Naira (£46,000) To Gambling In One Night....foot / Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
I really need advice from you guys, I keeps on happening to me anytime I had cash on me. I always like to spend it on gambling and it's affecting me physically. The worst part is that I have start investing into bet9ja with my salary, I only bought a shoe out of all the salary I have collected this year.
I've tried to control my self but whenever I see baby soccer or virtual I will just invest all my hardened cash on it.

I just got back from the gaming shop after spending this month salary.........
Pls I need advice (no insult oooo)
Re: Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) by MEDICPATH(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
You've to take a decision bro...keep away from any news abt bets,sites,friends...focus on your chosen career...there is always a way to get over addictions and most importantly PRAY
Re: Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) by psucc(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Advice? And you heed? I don't think so.

Bros, until you learn to be satisfied with the little you have and plan your life within that which your income could go through, then you will come out of it. But as much as you still one to 'hit' it one day and then change your life story for good, however, np advice will seem potent enough for you to heed.

Sorry I sound this way, but I say the truth.
Re: Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) by Nutase: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Turner turn your life around.
Re: Please I Need Advice (am Addicted To Gambling) by Homeboiy: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
keep playing it op miracle may fall

one guy Just won 49,860000, for my area

(1) (Reply)

Latest News About The Price Of Samsung S9 In USA. / Anyone Knows Sports Jackpot Sites? / UEFA CL Semi Final Draw Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.