Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? (858 Views)

Just Bagged B.sc Mathematics / Mathematics Is The Easiest Course To Study - FUTMINNA Best Student / Studying Mathematics is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? by dy79(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello Nairalander, I read maths edu. B.ed (maths) but now I want to go for M.sc maths. Please can PGD in maths brightening my chance of securing admission to study M.sc Maths?
Re: From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? by Adex001(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2018
You can switch directly to M.sc Mathematics without going through PGD.. We don't even have PGD Mathematics in my school for now.. But make sure you have more than 2.70 /5.0 CGPA. Unilorin is the school am talking about here...
Re: From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Unilorin is just the best option.

Dunno if all Jambite have the info on cut off marks for this year jamb, however you can check for the cut off marks for all universities and polytechnics in Nigeria.
Follow this link https://eduguidehub.com/jamb-cut-off-marks-for-universities-and-polytechnics-2018/
Re: From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? by femi4: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2018
dy79:
Hello Nairalander, I read maths edu. B.ed (maths) but now I want to go for M.sc maths. Please can PGD in maths brightening my chance of securing admission to study M.sc Maths?
you don't need PGD. If you have 3.0, you are good to go
Re: From B.ed Mathematics To M.sc Mathematics . Is This Possible? by kafeii123: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

If in Nigeria, then Yes..
I'm mfamiliar with S.western Uni.s but I think it'll be the same all over the country

(1) (Reply)

Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same cont / A Guide To Study In Singapore / How To Get Any PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.