Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

The True Meaning Of Success. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Meaning Of Success. (678 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / True Meaning Of Wanka!! Using Your Five Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 1:19am On Mar 30, 2018
In life we focus more on success but we don't really know its true meaning, an average African measure his success by people he's better than,
My friends are doing this' my mate are doing that' is the thought that overwhelmed their mind forgetting the fact that their mate are also in the grave yard and some in a mental illness hospital, instead of investing with the little they are making they choose to invest their time on some unprofitable thinking and worrying over something you can actually over come with time when you invest. Let me advise you, live free as if you've got no problem and it will become a reality, being broke is in your mind not your empty wallet likewise being rich. If you wake up in the morning without cash just search your head for ideas and say to yourself I am rich. Then package yourself and be confident so people can buy your ideas and invest in them, when you finally breakthrough try invest so you won't fall again, poverty is like a body odour no matter how well you hide it the smell won't go. Thanks
For free investment advise call on me.
Temitayo : 08121761160

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Choose investment, choose better future
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Change the way u see life and your life will change for gud.
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter everyone
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Still available
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Fast selling
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hottest deal
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
call for more information : 08121761160
Re: The True Meaning Of Success. by ebumtayo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Still avalaible

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed Last Night / Phone Accessory: Lazy Phone Holder For Sale / The Most Richest Human Being In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.