Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here (2300 Views)

Rules Of Survival Pc / Rules Of Survival Players Thread! / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Just downloaded the game and its madly addicting, players link up and drop your name for add up
In game name: shycypher

Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by infj: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Donaldcompany
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by infj: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
14teenK:
Just downloaded the game and its madly addicting, players link up and drop your name for add up
In game name: shycypher

I sent you a friend request already
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by atoleybaba(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Is it an offline game?
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by infj: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
atoleybaba:
Is it an offline game?

No but data consumption is reasonable
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by Archimag: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rules of Survival is really great game, one of the first Battle Royale for mobile but it got too big and buggy.
Look here https://apkplaygame.com/action/rules-of-survival/ download size is almost 900Mb while PUBG with better graphics is less than 700Mb and Free Fire Battlegrounds is under 300Mb.
For 900Mb Ros should have better graphics and gameplay, it's still good but not as good as it can be
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Archimag:
Rules of Survival is really great game, one of the first Battle Royale for mobile but it got too big and buggy.
Look here https://apkplaygame.com/action/rules-of-survival/ download size is almost 900Mb while PUBG with better graphics is less than 700Mb and Free Fire Battlegrounds is under 300Mb.
For 900Mb Ros should have better graphics and gameplay, it's still good but not as good as it can be
I will try out that PUGB, tonight
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Archimag:
do you have a link to download PUBG asides the app store?
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
infj:

I sent you a friend request already
Broo, I just downloaded that free fire, the game is far better than rules of survival ,graphics is console quality for just 200mb.
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by infj: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
14teenK:
Broo, I just downloaded that free fire, the game is far better than rules of survival ,graphics is console quality for just 200mb.

Wawu so we dey move to free fire. I no even see the free fire for my playstore
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
infj:

Wawu so we dey move to free fire. I no even see the free fire for my playstore
yes o even me o, search it this way free fire revdl, then enter the revdl website and download it, no download the mod apk cause e no dey work. Then extract and we are good to go this night.
Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by hamzaduke(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2018
ionigeria:
Hello, prowlG Uneeds this: Where Can I Buy Resin In Lagos? Pls Help .Can youisupplyQit?
GVisitUthe linkRbelow.
CJYesl 14teenk JAvvIW hobermener iXqxe5 ochuksman mAPN8p hamzaduke WhepWG amosadeyeye 2rqgI5 juwonmania 0PUTXq dennisworld1 0KSxSI sherif25 XsYrZT shadrach77
hamzaduke?

(1) (Reply)

Dls(dream Leauge Socccer) 2016,name Your Starting 11. / Hacked Xbox One For Sale 55k Negotiable / Ps 3 Slim With 15 Games For Sale (Now Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.