Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,717 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

'internet Fraudsters Are Making Money With My Name' - Femi Adebayo Cries Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'internet Fraudsters Are Making Money With My Name' - Femi Adebayo Cries Out (349 Views)

Femi Adebayo Awarded N25m Against Media House For Film Piracy / Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'internet Fraudsters Are Making Money With My Name' - Femi Adebayo Cries Out by naijanewsmag: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Nollywood actor and producer Femi Adebayo Salami has warned his fans to stay away from fraudsters who perpetrate evil and fraudulent activities with the use of his name.

The actor cum politician in a one minute video shared earlier today on Instagram said that it has come to his notice that many of his fans have fallen victim of the heinous crimes of these fraudsters.

“Under no circumstance will I ask my fans to pay money into any account for anything” he said.

See the video below...

http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/03/internet-fraudsters-are-making-money.html

Re: 'internet Fraudsters Are Making Money With My Name' - Femi Adebayo Cries Out by OliverK: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2018
You won't be the first and definitely not the last... Guys must chop na

(1) (Reply)

BBN LIVE: Guess Who Just Got Evicted From The Bbnaija House / When Last Did You Laugh Hard (must Watch) / "Rate This Other One!!! I Know I Didnt Kill It!!!!! Post Your's" | Funny Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.