Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Do You Real Believe The Death And The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ? Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Real Believe The Death And The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ? Why (286 Views)

The Law Of Christ's Why Christians Don't Stone Adulterers To Death As Law Of Mos / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Real Believe The Death And The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ? Why by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2018
In regards to the death and the resurrection of Jesus christ, it seems we have a divided class.. Many don't even believe that jesus died for them hmmm! like philosophers, religous scholars and others
So lets see how many people here doent really believe the death and the resurrection of jesus and why.

Over to you Mods.
Re: Do You Real Believe The Death And The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ? Why by CuteMadridista: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2018
I don't!
I'll make additions if this reaches FP
Re: Do You Real Believe The Death And The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ? Why by Abeycity93: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2018
The story are lies
Re: Do You Real Believe The Death And The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ? Why by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
I don't believe it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World Without Jesus / Deliverance From Persistent Nightmares / Will God Forgive Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.