Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lead The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lead The Way (422 Views)

The Church Did Not Lead The Protest. / The Star That Lead The Magi: Real Or Imaginary? / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lead The Way by overcomersfaith(f): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Thank God that none of His Word fall to the ground concerning us as a ministry, Father we worship You with everything in us, thank You and thank You and thank You Lord.          

Your Hand performed every Word as spoke by Your Spirit to us. I was in awe of your promises and never in doubt about it, because I must never second guess your doings because like a worm I am before you, You promised of total cleansing by the blood and that I patiently waiting upon and here as the month was wrapping up Lord, You were there doing your things, working out our salvation and deliverance timely, none of Your spoken Word failed.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/lead-the-way-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Chosen Ministry Set To Establish A University In Imo / How God Delivered Me From Being A Thief – Mike Bamiloye / Pictures Must Nigerians Christians Youth Can Relate To On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.