Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) (11411 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria April 2018 Latest Recruitment (10 Positions) / Jumia Group April 2018 Fresh Recruitment (7 Positions) / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Calabar Pharmaceutical company (Calapharm) Nigeria Limited is a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical factory situated in Calabar, Cross River State Nigeria. The First State Owned Pharmaceutical Company. Calapharm Nigeria Ltd is the Vision of His Excellency, Senator Professor Ben Ayade, the Executive Governor of Cross River State to produce essential medicines listed by WHO for Primary Health with a focus on Mother and Child Health, and to develop self-dependency and stability in the supply of WHO Standard medicine for His fellow Nigerians.

We are seeking to recruit competent, committed, and self-motivated and Enthusiastic Candidates for the positions below:

Head Of Quality Assurance (Calabar)
Click here to view job details

Head Of Quality Control (Calabar)

Head Of Finance (Calabar)

Superintendent Pharmacist (Calabar)

Finished Goods Store Staff (Calabar) - 4 Slots

Raw Material Store Staff (Calabar) - 4 Slots

Administration Staff (Calabar) - 2 Slots

Head Of Regulatory (Calabar)

Application Closing Date
12th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Current Passport size photograph along with a scan of all credentials and experience certificates to the ‘Head of Human Resource’ via email (hr.calapharm@gmail.com)

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Ongoing...
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hope it's real.
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by oshe11: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ask me why I booked this space and I'd have nothing to say because I don't even know why.

Shiooor! Nairaland and this urge to comment on FP

Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by philantoxx(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by bayaar(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by eluquenson(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice one
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by Sanchez01: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ben Ayade seems to really bring Calapharm to light.

The Calabar Pharmaceutical company has been trending recently.
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good.

Apply for Hobark International Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. Hobark International Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) as follows;

1.) Drilling Engineering Team Lead

Click Here To View Details

2.) Head Drilling Operation

3.) Head Drilling Engineering

4.) Drilling Project Manager

5.) Drilling Cost Performance Engineer

6.) Asset Integrity Engineer

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Source: http://jobs.cbizsoft.com/ucbizjobs/(X(1)S(3k0xihu5kxkja5qqfke0flhm))/jobs.aspx?cid=cbizl_okor&consintid=&consid=&contactid=&source=
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by Upaka(f): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Calabar people
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by timsbee(f): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pls ooo, how do I apply.
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by ignis: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
cool
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by engrjacuzzi: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
why is it that banks, and pension firms will wish us happy birthday but nairaland doesn't?

click like for me as I celebrate my new age today

4 Likes

Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by Jman06(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Other state governments should borrow a leaf from Cross river state and create similar pharmaceutical ventures to enhance access to quality medicines by primary healthcare institutions in their states.
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by Knightcrawler1: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jman06

Absolute nonsense. This pharmaceutical only Exist on paper,. If you doubt Google it out. Ayade is a big scam,

post=66290605:

Other state governments should borrow a leaf from Cross river state and create similar pharmaceutical ventures to enhance access to quality medicines by primary healthcare institutions in their states.

Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by Knightcrawler1: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Show me the picture of the completed building. Show me pictures of commissioning ceremony,. Bros verify that a company actually Exist before you rush to aid in spreading propaganda.

JiffyNaija:
Calabar Pharmaceutical company (Calapharm) Nigeria Limited is a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical factory situated in Calabar, Cross River State Nigeria. The First State Owned Pharmaceutical Company. Calapharm Nigeria Ltd is the Vision of His Excellency, Senator Professor Ben Ayade, the Executive Governor of Cross River State to produce essential medicines listed by WHO for Primary Health with a focus on Mother and Child Health, and to develop self-dependency and stability in the supply of WHO Standard medicine for His fellow Nigerians.

We are seeking to recruit competent, committed, and self-motivated and Enthusiastic Candidates for the positions below:

Head Of Quality Assurance (Calabar)

Head Of Quality Control (Calabar)

Head Of Finance (Calabar)

Superintendent Pharmacist (Calabar)

Finished Goods Store Staff (Calabar) - 4 Slots

Raw Material Store Staff (Calabar) - 4 Slots

Administration Staff (Calabar) - 2 Slots

Head Of Regulatory (Calabar)

Application Closing Date
12th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Current Passport size photograph along with a scan of all credentials and experience certificates to the ‘Head of Human Resource’ via email (hr.calapharm@gmail.com)

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by Remlek1988: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2018
I beg u na here, I need job, I finished serving since last year up till now, nothing yet ooo. I beg my people help. I dey live sango otta. My email (remlek1988@gmail.com)
Re: Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) by talkeenfingaz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Does anyone know of their proposed salary scale?
Let's not komman waste flight tickets for 30k job

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Recruitment / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Discussion Thread On Ogun Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.