Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Paypal Withdrawal Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Withdrawal Service (1638 Views)

Limited Paypal Withdrawal Service Available / Fiverr Withdrawal Service Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Some countries are banned from being able to receive money with PayPal, this may affect businesses and or personal relationships internationally. Some people do not just wish to save their bank information with PayPal. For those in Nigeria, many people opt to use a UK or USA PayPal account to enable them receive payments, sadly however, you can not attach a Nigerian bank to UK, USA or any international PayPal account. Whatever your reason may be, I have a solution for you.

I have a fully verified UK PayPal account with my UK bank details attached to it. I am providing a withdrawal service that will help you remove money from your PayPal.

HOW IT WORKS
1. PayPal doesn't need credit card to be able to send money. You will send whatever amount of funds from your PayPal balance to my PayPal account
2. I will withdraw funds to my bank account
3. I will send withdrawn funds to you via bank transfer, Skrill(Money bookers), money-gram, western union or bitcoin

YOUR MONEY IS SAFE

Right now I am not sure how to guarantee your safety. Although I have been doing this withdrawal service for 4years now, I have only been doing it for friends. I am hoping good reviews and comments on this post will help improve my trust rating. If you have any worries, why not try withdrawing as low as $20 first if that works out you can keep increasing the amounts. Please after using my service feel free to post your satisfaction level on this thread.

MY CHARGES
The charge is 20% for every withdrawal. Please note that any funds received in any currency other than GBP will attract a conversion charge which is controlled by PayPal and is not included in my service charge.

PROCESSING TIME
Your funds will be available in your bank account within 24hrs after you have sent it to me
please note that all payments must be sent via f&f any payment received via goods & services will be refunded except in special situations where the sender can't send via f&f but is willing to wait 21days to receive funds sent via goods and services.

MY CONTACT DETAILS
To ensure proper accurate recording of all communication. Communication is via Email Only
My email is zoecares4u@gmail.com

REPLY HERE OR PM ME YOUR QUESTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by kevoh(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2018
How can someone without a paypal account use your service?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Its easy to create a UK or USA PayPal. Download a vpn and set it to your desired country. go on paypal website and sign up, use fake address and telephone number OR buy a verified PayPal account from a verified seller on Aspkin forum
kevoh:
How can someone without a PayPal account use your service?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
PayPal withdrawal service still available
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by silaxx(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2018
techwiz4:
can u withdraw fund from a limited paypal account??
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2018
silaxx:
can u withdraw fund from a limited paypal account??
Sadly I do not offer this service yet. If you have already waited 180days after limitation, you can contact verified sellers on the Aspkin forum to help you with this particular issue https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ I hope this helps
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
PayPal withdrawal service still available!
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Still available
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 10:59am On May 02, 2018
Still withdrawing your PayPal funds
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 7:33am On May 06, 2018
PayPal withdrawal service still available. Funds is sent to your bank account Instantly!
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 9:09am On May 12, 2018
Add PayPal as means of accepting payment for your business. We offer Instant withdrawal to your bank account
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by Fitbillionairep: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
i got 450$, 20 percent is fine but i will only deal face to face.
include your whatSAPP
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is an online business were privacy is of utmost importance. Please rest assured that your money is safe
Fitbillionairep:
i got 450$, 20 percent is fine but i will only deal face to face.
include your whatSAPP
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by techwiz4: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Still withdrawing your paypal money
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by edoziechris: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Service by Yang1993: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Did your paypal account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Turkey Clothes Pre Order Group To Buy At Company Proce / No Fail Guide To Making $100 A Day With Google My Business / Starting A Business With 1million Or Beginning A Job Of 200k Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.