Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized (37476 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by itspzpics(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Huspuppi friend Mompha pose with his new customized Rolls Royce and Range Rover wraith with autobiography customized.

Wow see swag

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/mompha-pose-with-rolls-royce-and-range-rover-wraith-with-autobiography-customized/

6 Likes

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by ClintonEmex: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Success has friends. Real niggas are working hard to hit it legit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by okonja(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Okay
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by frizzy092(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shior! Iranu oshii

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by iamnicer: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
HUSHPUPPI RIGHT NOW

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by Adepet222(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by YorubaAssasin: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
This FOOL still dey parade his poverty mentality everywhere, abi? undecided

The funny thing is I'm seeing all these vagabond Yoruba actors and actresses liking him... Sehy na by force to support anything $$$$ even if it involves blood? These stupid celebrities wannabe act so money hungry. Of course e dey dash dem some as well. Dang it.. they're too money-starved, I swear.

19 Likes

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by VonTrapp: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Money man
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
great
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by youngsahito(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
make God just show me the real way.
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by Teewhy2: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry tongue
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by ufinity(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
What does this guy really do?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by Daviddson(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Say no to 'Yahoo Yahoo', ritualistic money and drug peddling. The so many conditions attached to all these 'wealth' renders it unenjoyable. And not to talk of signing to die at a particular age. It's NOT worth it.
MODIFIED: For those of you quoting me amiss, please pack well and "unquote" me. I wonder why some people just want to blind themselves to reality they acknowledge in the recesses of their minds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by IAMCHRISTED(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Seen
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by TourismMan(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Seems Davido is a learner where this man is in terms of luxury cars. I can see him clapping for a man whom he believes has surpassed him.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by igbozionism(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
in reality those in show business actually has no money as perceived by people

1 Like

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by frizzy092(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
TourismMan:
Seems Davido is a learner where this man is in terms of luxury cars. I can see him clapping for a man whom he believes has surpassed him.

That's not Davido

1 Like

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Aina:- Hello Ojo, I've been expecting your call. Anyways! When should I come for my Easter Gift? Ojo:- Gift koh! Gift ni! So you're even happy that they killed Jesus? Ehn? Aina I can now see that you're very heartless! Infact it's over between us! !!

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by wavylevel: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Favorite past time of a black man - Pose with technology invented by white people yet do nothing to improve their intellectual and societal development.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by TourismMan(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
frizzy092:

That's not Davido
Who told you?

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Luxury cars check my siggy
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by forghon: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hushpuppi checking the Gucci shirt, it’s fake fake fake[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by shakyum: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
this man brain is still that of a 5 year old baby. SMH
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by talk2percy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
My goodness.....I see is money

1 Like

Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by lastempero: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Puppi is more matured than this guy.
Re: Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized by cdqyehyeh(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
The real rich pple dnt pose unnecessarily, dnt slay, dnt blab, bt they rather empower pple, giv charities, assist government, wear nt much fancy cloth, phones, watch,
small yahoo boy never get money u go dey hear my money grow like grass(pride)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / DJ Humility And His Cute Sons Step Out In Matching Attire / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.