Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Solution To Black & Yellow Complexion(uneven Skin-tone). 100% Organic... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Solution To Black & Yellow Complexion(uneven Skin-tone). 100% Organic... (576 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spot, Sunburn And Uneven Skin Tone / Get Rid Of Pimples And Uneven Skin / Uneven Skin Tone Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Black & Yellow Complexion(uneven Skin-tone). 100% Organic... by QueenBeeQBQ: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Have you ever been or are you in a situation
whereby the colour of your face does not
match that of your feet or that of your hands? Or used a cream or product that does make you light but leaves you with dark bum-bum, ashy knees/elbows or skin discoloration on your back?

I'm sure your answer is yes and I'm only able to ask these questions cos I've also been in such situations myself which made me think; What is the essence of being light-skinned when your complexion doesn't rhyme?

This was what led me to the discovery of QBQ Original African Black Soap which is 100% Organic, helps to heal acne-prone/damaged skin and also has natural sunblock in it. Usage of this soap within 3 weeks will have your friends and acquaintances calling you a "FRESH BABE", because that's exactly what you'll be; LIGHTER with OVERALL EVEN-SKIN TONE. Enough said, a trial will convince you.

Call QueenBee of QueenBee Qreations (QBQ) now on : 090/2480/9664, to make your order anytime at a very affordable price, day/night. Mixing of creams(these leave you with a golden sort of glow) and Sugar Scrubs(for tougher areas of the body) are also available on demand.

QBQ...Indulging Your Inner Beauty.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Tailor / Are You Interested In Bulk Purchase From China / Best Fitness Wears And Breast Lift Stickers Whatsapp No:09059112720

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.