Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Please Help: How Can I Destroy My Stolen Nokia E90 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help: How Can I Destroy My Stolen Nokia E90 (2028 Views)

How My Stolen iPhone Was Returned After 7 Months / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: How Can I Destroy My Stolen Nokia E90 by Imeobong(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2010
My Nokia E90 was stolen yesterday, I spoke with the thief about 30 minutes after he stoled the phone and beg him to return it that I will give him something, he refused, but later ask me to send him N7000 worth of airtime that he will return it, I also refused, cause I was not sure if he will return the phone after using the air-time. However he promised that he will talk to me again today after I assured him that I can part with cash in a neutral venue that he chooses for us to meet, but since then till now he has switched of the phone or maybe removed my SIM and put another SIM. Please who knows how I can destroy that phone, thanks
Re: Please Help: How Can I Destroy My Stolen Nokia E90 by aieromon(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2010
Sorry,you can't.
Let it go and move on.
Re: Please Help: How Can I Destroy My Stolen Nokia E90 by curiobling: 9:38pm On May 08, 2010
just log on www.nokia.com on ur browser, u may be ask to provide ur IMEI NO. which i hope u have to know but failure to log ur imei never earn ur heart desire, peace out

(1) (Reply)

Techno N9 Tablet / Elephone Has Gone Insane With This Two Set Of Monstrous Phones To Be Released / My 8 Best Phablets In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.