Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

#bbnaija: My Plan For Nina After The Show - Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: My Plan For Nina After The Show - Miracle (511 Views)

Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: My Plan For Nina After The Show - Miracle by 11Ebisco: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Big Brother Nigeria Reality Tv show housemate, Miracle, who is romantically involved with a fellow housemate, Nina, revealed his plans for Nina after the show during a conversation with Tobi and Alex, last night.

This occurred after Tobi asked him if he has plans of dating Nina after the reality TV show ends and he revealed that, as for him, nothing is going to change between himself and Nina.

He explained further that despite not defining their relationship now, he thinks what they have would continue outside the house, but they would wait to get out of the house first.

The pilot also said Nina was open to him about having a boyfriend outside the house and no matter what happens, Nina will be part of his life.

He already told her they will do a lot of things together like storming Imo state after leaving the Big Brother house.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-my-plan-for-nina-after-show.html

(1) (Reply)

Mum ‘nearly Died’ Getting A Behind Like Kim Kardashian’s / Fans Go Gaga Over Speed Darlington New Music Video, See Reactions / “nigerian Youths Are Lazy” – Banky W Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.