Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,602 members, 7,843,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo (1507 Views)

Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Yemi Alade In Thigh-Revealing Outfit For France And Italy Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by salvationproject(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
As shared by the Nigerian singer on her IG page, this
is her make – up free photo.

She captioned it,
“Take me back to Dubai…#MakeupFree
#Nostresszone*
Every girl deserves one of this piece**
@bfyne*@glambyisoken* @conceitbrand she even
directed this shoot*****cc officialwaje
Our offscene director @taiyealiyu choose this pic**it
is like our diet and gym days is paying off o
#noplayzone”.

www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/03/30/check-out-yemi-alade-in-make-up-free-photo/

Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by Preca(f): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by KendrickAyomide: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by ShadowFighter: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
She dy fear to show the face, because it's makeup free?

Yeye dy smell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by Willexmania(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Olosho

Go naked idiot
Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by bigcee(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2018
amani63:
Olosho
Go naked idiot
Do you have a sister?
Re: Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo by KingsCare: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Yemi alade, wende coal, m.i etc are underated artistes in Nigeria. They do great songs but we take their songs as ordinary....compare to Tiwa Babee that hide under other good celebs to get her fame...Tiwa savage is overrated, she must always colabo to have a hit song from top artiste and that is not a too talented artiste.. wink wink wink ...Kudos to them all..

Go girl, Baadest body on her, no man that will see those body on her that will not Fantsize...lol, even pastors will take style look...aswear grin grin grin grin, she did her home work to get those banging and dazzling body that can make the devil repent and carry bible grin grin grin....

Looking Good is a wonderful thing, Bring back your best looks, cut down all body fats and get back to shape with our product "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" Very effective, for those who loves to look adorable.....%100 organic...Home delivery, Pay on delivery and supports services.....check my profile to get yours this weekend....chat us on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Davido Becomes Infinix Mobile Brand Ambassador, Signs '500 Million Naira Deal' / Davido Signed N480 Million Deals For His Girlfriend And Himself / I Regret Not Being Allowed To Marry The Man Of My Choice – Patience Ozokwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.