Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading (947 Views)

Accounts Receivable Officer / Urgently Needed: Accounts Receivable Officer / Graduate Accounts Receivable Administrator At Frieslandcampina – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by muslimlady(f): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2018
Position:  Accountant, Accounts Receivable 
Grade:  Grade V  
Base, country: Lagos, Nigeria 
Reporting to:  Financial Controller

POSITION SUMMARY: 
Ecom Agrotrade, a leading global commodity merchant and sustainable supply chain management 
company, is seeking a highly professional, proactive, analytical Accountant with strong attention to detail 
to join their finance team in Nigeria. The role calls for a degree in Accounting or similar with a minimum 
of 2 years work experience in the field and excellent Excel skills. 

GENERAL WORK DESCRIPTION: 
The Accountant is part of the finance department and is overall responsible for 
tracking customer balances through the Group ERP, preparing balance reconciliation, 
tracking advance payments schedules along with the final settlements, tracking the 
history of all customers’ performance, following up for payments of all outstanding, 
Ensuring all customer balances are up to date. 

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: 
 Customer Payment Tracking through ERP and reconciliation with the bank statement 
 Balance reconciliation and confirmation for all customers on daily basis 
 Ensure all customer Balances are up to date on daily Basis 
 Reporting all payments to the trade desk along with the updated balances 
 Ensures all customers balances are updated on daily basis and reported to the Trade desk 
 Maintain and organize support for all customer remittances 
 Downloads all customers invoices from the ERP system to prepare appropriate ageing report 
 Support any other Accounting Project where necessary 

EXPERIENCE:   
 2+ years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable   
 Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel 
 Knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures 

EDUCATION: 
 Degree in Accounting Related Field  
 BSc. in Accounting/ICAN/ACCA/CIMA or part qualified CA preferred 

COMPETENCES:  
 Excellent written and verbal communication skills  
 Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and employees in a 
professional manner  
 Strong attention to detail  
 Strong work ethic  
 Organization and planning  
 Problem analysis and problem‐solving  
 Adaptable, Proactive, Innovative, Dependable  
 Strong team player, works well in a collaborative environment  
 Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic growth‐oriented environment 

HOW TO APPLY: 
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your CV to 
hr.westafrica@ecomtrading.com as soon as possible before 8 April 2018Please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted

For more information see pdf attachment from the company below and visit the company website to know more about the company: http://www.ecomtrading.com/

cc: davide470, uboma, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by dmaze: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Ongoing!

Accountants with 2 years or more experience this is for you. Fantastic place to work check: www.ecomtrading.com
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by muslimlady(f): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Less than 7 days left...
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by muslimlady(f): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Deadline drawing closer: 8th April, 18.

Apply now!
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by exgray(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2018
muslimlady:
Deadline drawing closer: 8th April, 18.

Apply now!

I just sent my application.
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by muslimlady(f): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2018
exgray:

I just sent my application.

Goodluck exgray, I hope you get called.
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by muslimlady(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Less than 2 days left!

Apply now!
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
muslimlady:
Less than 2 days left!

Apply now!

I have worked as an accountant and auditor with a two years experience thereabout. I have a degree in Finance...but I'm yet to be chattered.

Do I have a chance without the ICAN/ACCA Cert?
Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by dmaze: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

I have worked as an accountant and auditor with a two years experience thereabout. I have a degree in Finance...but I'm yet to be chattered.

Re: Graduate Accounting Opening -Accounts Receivable with 2+years in ECOM-Trading by muslimlady(f): 4:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

Tbh, I dont know. I hope you meet their expectations if you do,you should get called.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Idimu Ikotun Axis... (5 Positions) / Cormart Technical Sales Trainee AC Invite / How To Increase Your Sale Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.