Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,482 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Student Entrepreneur Of The Week – Fibibakes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Student Entrepreneur Of The Week – Fibibakes (1028 Views)

Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Dr Cosmas Maduka Joins EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year Class Of 2020 / Seed - Student Entrepreneur Empowerment Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Entrepreneur Of The Week – Fibibakes by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2018
We all know that being an entrepreneur is not an easy feat, coupled with being a student. Most students today in universities venture into entrepreneurship as a means of survival in school while some to build a well lasting business.

This week schoolvibesng.com did an interview with an outstanding entrepreneur, A student of Uniport for her innovativeness and her courage.NAME: FIBERESIMA IBI UDOBI

SEX: FEMALE

SCHOOL: UNIVERSITY OF PORT HAROURT

DEPARTMENT: BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY

LEVEL: 300

BUSINESS NAME: FIBIBAKES

BUSINESSS DESCRIPTION: All kind of Cakes

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR IDEAS OR CONCEPT FOR THIS BUSINESS?

I got my ideas inspiration from the Holy Spirit.

WHAT WAS YOUR MISSION AT THE OUTSET?

My mission was to impact lives using my passion as a means.

HOW DO YOU ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR PRODUCT?
In the world today all young people are fans of social network, is either you below to the whatsapp, facebook, twitter, instagram , snap chat. So I normally advertise through the social media and also I print some banners and fliers.

WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THAT WOULD KEEP CUSTOMERS COMING BACK?

Using fibibakes product, I ignite love, friendship and taste and also I try as much as possible to make it more affordable for everyone.

The most important part is that I treat my customers well and make fast delivery of product ordered.

WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS THE C.E.O OF FIBIBAKES?

There is no business man or woman that will like to kill his or her business, for me I try as much as possible to be there for my customers by making sure they are pleased with their orders, also trying all possible means for my business to grow.

READ ALSO: UNIPORT : FORTRAN CSC 280 SIMPLIFIED EBOOK DOWNLOAD

MISS FIBI WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE THIS TYPE OF BUSINESS?

As I earlier said these business came up through the Holy Spirit and I take God that the skill am practicing now is what I love doing.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ARE THE TOP 3 SKILLS NEEDED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR?

Let me say the most needed skill needed to be a successful entrepreneur are:

Learning, Reading, Listening.

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO START YOUR CAREER OVER AGAIN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY?

The simple truth is that I would 100% still go for my area of passion.

WHAT PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO SOMEONE JUST STARTING UP?

The person should be aware that irrespective of that fear, action is what brings vision, passion and dreams into reality.

Thanks for your time.

READ ALSO: Studying Technique “The Feynman Technique II”

You can also follow her on facebook @ Ibi Fiberesima and instagram @ Fibibakes.

for images and more visit the source http://schoolvibesng.com/watch-tower/student-entrepreneur-of-the-week-fibibakes

(1) (Reply)

AYEEN 2018 Registration – Raising Africa's Young Entrepreneurs / Access Bank And Non Issuance Of Master Card To Their Customers / 10 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.