Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Media Personality, Ik Osakioduwa Share How He Narrowly Escaped Terrible Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personality, Ik Osakioduwa Share How He Narrowly Escaped Terrible Accident (334 Views)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality, Ik Osakioduwa Share How He Narrowly Escaped Terrible Accident by lodgerill2: 4:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerian media personality, Ik Osakioduwa has taken to his twitter handle to narrate how he escaped a fatal accident that may claim his life.

The accident which involved a large truck whose brake had failed, crashed into cars that were at the position where he left.

He said he noticed the oncoming truck, but sensed that its speed is usual and abnormal despite the fact that the traffic light's color is red.

He wrote:

"God just saved me from what would have been a terrible accident. While waiting at a stop light I noticed a speeding truck that didn’t seem to be slowing down. Even though the light was red I maneuvered to the front of the car on my right. I got out of the way in time.

Unfortunately, the truck still crashed into the car that was on my left, sending it right across the intersection. It also hit a car that was coming from the opposite side. Thank God for his mercy and protection. I believe everyone walked away with their lives"

https://www.gistrealm.com/media-personality-ik-osakioduwa-shares-how-he-narrowly-escaped-terrible-accident/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: How Other Housemates Reacted To Bambam’s Eviction [VIDEO] / Flavour’s Concert: No Reported Rape Case – Enugu Police / Peter Okoye Spotted Hanging Out With Diddy And Cassie (more Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.