Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Are Women Stingy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Stingy? (1530 Views)

Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / Why Are Women Outliving Men? / My Stingy Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Stingy? by niceface(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Women no doubt add colours to our world but I have observed that most of them are stingy while some are even extra extra stingy. No matter how rich or comfortable they are, they won't be as generous as men. It's very rare for women to make huge donations at events but men will always represent. This unique attribute of women has kept me thinking, why are they stingy?
Re: Why Are Women Stingy? by mrjojo: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Women are naturally "receivers" and not givers. The ideology of men being the provider has been passed down generation,though thing are changing this days(feminism).
Some culture also encourages this, African culture in particular.
You hardly see a lady go to the cinema alone, it mostly on a man's TAB, a lady go visiting a guy, most of them will expect you pay their transportation cost, and yet wouldn't do the same if a man was visiting. Most ladies hate spending their own money, well you wouldn't blame them, they grew up "receiving".
When a man gives to a lady in a relationship for instance, it no big deal , but once a lady start spending her money, it often make the news.
Re: Why Are Women Stingy? by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2018
I know a girl who gives...
Re: Why Are Women Stingy? by ImaIma1(f): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well OP you haven't met me smiley
Re: Why Are Women Stingy? by Shugarlord213: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2018
There is no Nigerian lady that’s gives at all
Boyfriend they can’t help
Husband they can’t help but cheat on

The husband that will stress himself and go out, the woman will be browsing and chatting with other men is that one wife

Marry a naija girl at your own peril

Rogues leeches and H.oes are the names synonymous with Naija girls finish!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Stingy? by marieolae(f): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shugarlord213:
There is no Nigerian lady that’s gives at all
Boyfriend they can’t help
Husband they can’t help but cheat on

The husband that will stress himself and go out, the woman will be browsing and chatting with other men is that one wife

Marry a naija girl at your own peril

Rogues leeches and H.oes are the names synonymous with Naija girls finish!!
not very nice to generalise, seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi / Pls Don't Allow Me To Lose This Job / My wife Kissed Our Son In The Mouth For Too Long, Now He Can't Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.