Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki (829 Views)

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / What Do You Think About This Lady's NYSC Khaki (photo) / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki by trendysturvs(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Ebonyi Corps member, Benedicta Etim got creative with her uniform to mark her birthday. Should be penalized for doing this?

Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/see-what-this-lady-did-to-her-nysc-khaki/

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki by bolseas(f): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2018
NYSC uniform don suffer
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki by akunjohn(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Slay tongue
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki by nNEOo(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2018
You'll be amased just how empty her brain is!

... .. .
Dead brains ... I dislike what i don't like!

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her NYSC Khaki by Ekikor(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2018
All I'm worried about is ..
1.. Will she be able to do frog jump in that
2.. Will she be able to clear grass in that .. If yes, then I hv no problem with that furking ugly khaki of hers grin

(1) (Reply)

The Trendy Fan Auto Gele / Amazing Collections: Trendy Ankara Prom Styles / Beautiful Rubbers Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.