Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Depressed Chartered Accountant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Depressed Chartered Accountant (3493 Views)

Vacancy For Chartered Accountant / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good afternoon nairalanders. I never would have thought that I would ever do this, but desperate times, calls for desperate measures. I'm a 23years old graduate of Economics and also a recently qualified chartered accountant. I have been applying for several jobs, all to no avail. I'm so sick and tired of staying at home. Its depressing. This country is generally depressing and the funniest thing is that thousands of students graduate on a yearly basis, increasing the total number of unemployed persons. Please I need help. Kind hearted individuals; please help me. I promise to work very hard. Please help me nairalanders

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Www . t u t e r i a . c o m

Don't blame the country pls. The country owes you nothing. Enter this website and Start making money

1 Like

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Bunk20: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Can u send me a mail. richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Ken124: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:
Good afternoon nairalanders. I never would have thought that I would ever do this, but desperate times, calls for desperate measures. I'm a 23years old graduate of Economics and also a recently qualified chartered accountant. I have been applying for several jobs, all to no avail. I'm so sick and tired of staying at home. Its depressing. This country is generally depressing and the funniest thing is that thousands of students graduate on a yearly basis, increasing the total number of unemployed persons. Please I need help. Kind hearted individuals; please help me. I promise to work very hard. Please help me nairalanders

Have you tried the big four firms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by OkaiCorne(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

If you are interested in working in a multinational accounting firm... Send me a PM

Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bunk20:
Can u send me a mail. richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
OkaiCorne:

If you are interested in working in a multinational accounting firm... Send me a PM

Cheers
Hi. I'm sorry, I keep seeing 'you have sent too many anonymous mails. Please wait'. Can you PM me instead?. Thanks
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ken124:

Have you tried the big four firms
Yes. I didn't make the final stage of KPMG recruitment
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Ken124: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

Okay try & send ur CV to nghro@deloitte.com.ng using Graduate trainee as subject...
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by OkaiCorne(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:
Hi. I'm sorry, I keep seeing 'you have sent too many anonymous mails. Please wait'. Can you PM me instead?. Thanks

Okies...done that...

We'll chat later today.

Cheers
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by haylegbede1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

What is wrong with you ....

This is depressing, you shouldnt be typing this kinda thing online, i mean you are young and you have good qualifications, its probably jus impatience that is worrying you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by haylegbede1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good jobs will come for yu bro, for the main time find a tutor center and teach ATS or ICAN, you will be fine.

Stay positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Angelawhite(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please also be wary of scammers. They always bait desperate people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Angelawhite:
Please also be wary of scammers. They always bait desperate people
Okay dear

3 Likes

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
haylegbede1:

What is wrong with you ....

This is depressing, you shouldnt be typing this kinda thing online, i mean you are young and you have good qualifications, its probably jus impatience that is worrying you
I can't continue to depend on my parents

1 Like

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by idu1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:
Are they complaining?

My own be say no fall for scammer's hand o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by haylegbede1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

Yeah, i understand your point.
I want you to not be depressed and believe in yourself. Dont get your eyes off the light. You are well qualified for a good job.

Semper positive!
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by dapotemi: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

Wow. Can u Pm me or you drop ur digit/email pls. I don't want to drop ny digit on a public forum
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
dapotemi:

Wow. Can u Pm me or you drop ur digit/email pls. I don't want to drop ny digit on a public forum
Thanks a lot. Will PM you now
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by femi4: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

Go and teach, start small and get busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Thebrightest(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

Find one primary school to teach. Hehe
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
femi4:
Go and teach, start small and get busy
If I wanted to lecture, trust me, I would be doing my masters and PhD. I don't like teaching
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thebrightest:
Find one primary school to teach. Hehe
Why am I not offended at this post grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Thebrightest(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:
Why am I not offended at this post grin grin grin
Simply because it is obvious that i was joking. Lol
Anyway, you can look for something to do for the main time.
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:
If I wanted to lecture, trust me, I would be doing my masters and PhD. I don't like teaching
are u kidding me u don't like teaching nna give me d connection make I lecture oooo abeg me self De jobless now oooo
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by labiola: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
My sister, take it easy. The truth is that you have been attending interview and the reason you have not gotten the job is anxiety , please when next you go for an interview, relax and make your interview session an enjoyable one. Also, try and look for a small or medium Audit firm to train. Trust me, before the end of April you will secure a good job and come back to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anakoni:

What can you do in addition to what u studied in the University...?
FASHION...
Event Planning..?
TRADE..??
...examples...needed
U may be shocked at what may bring food to your table rather than the Economics nor Accounting you studied..
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by JARUSHUB: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Anakoni:

Your problem might be in assessment centers exercises

http://www.jarushub.com/why-academic-brilliance-is-not-sufficient-for-success-in-assessment-centers/

Just keep applying, practice aptitude tests, mock assessment centers exercises, e-tray simulation and interviews.

http://www.jarushub.com/10-popular-job-aptitude-test-formats-used-by-companies-in-nigeria/

The future is bright!
Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by Anakoni(f): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Your problem might be in assessment centers exercises

http://www.jarushub.com/why-academic-brilliance-is-not-sufficient-for-success-in-assessment-centers/

Just keep applying, practice aptitude tests, mock assessment centers exercises, e-tray simulation and interviews.

http://www.jarushub.com/10-popular-job-aptitude-test-formats-used-by-companies-in-nigeria/

The future is bright!
You are absolutely correct. Assessment center exercises has always pulled me down.

1 Like

Re: A Depressed Chartered Accountant by abdoullerh: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Too young to start this, you just graduated and you are here talking about depression. So many graduates long before you are still hustling trying to make a living. You have to be careful before you end up hurting yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Lecturers In Fed. Polytechnics Paid Better Than Fed University Lecturers? / Intercontinetal Bank Again O: / Who Knows About DRL Company And What They Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.