Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide (4118 Views)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? / Anglican Dean, 2 Doctors Facilitate Assisted Suicide Of Elderly Couple / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Godssword1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hawaii is set to join a growing list of states that have legalized physician-assisted suicide. 

In a 23–2 vote in the state Senate Thursday, lawmakers approved a measure allowing doctors to write prescriptions for terminally ill patients that will allow them to die, ABC News reports.

If Democratic Gov. David Ige signs the bill into law, which he is expected to do, Hawaii will become the sixth state to legalize physician-assisted suicide, alongside Washington, California, Colorado, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington, D.C.... see More @
https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/overcome-depression-scripturally-27-bible-verses.html

Get Scriptural Christian Dream Interpretations, Teachings and Prayer points on our blog

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/christian-dream-interpretation.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/prayer-to-cancel-bad-dreams.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/spiritual-warfare-prayers.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/bible-lessons.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/bible-study-topics.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/daily-devotions.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/midnight-prayer-points.html
https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/spiritual-growth-sermons.html

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
I fully endorse Doctor Assisted Suicide
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I fully endorse Doctor Assisted Suicide

Fixed!

Winner01, emmanystone come and see. Tomorrow they will be saying Christians are lying.

I remember posting about how atheist doctors are more prone to euthanasia and a lot of them like this guy turned up his nose but here he is now supporting the same thing.

How is Doctor assisted suicide any different from suicide? cheesy

Its like saying gun assisted suicide or hanging assisted suicide or drugs assisted suicide is not suicide. We may as well say the suicide victims are not guilty since something or someone helped kill them.

Atheists and their love for suicide is truly amazing.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
As expected wink
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:
As expected wink

Of course why expect any less? I made a promise and I will stick to it.

So you endorse suicide? grin cheesy

Glad to see you nail your own coffin repeatedly on nairaland. Much of your quotes which expose your atheistic dark heart is being compiled by me and I will drop them wherever I feel there is a need for it. grin

Busting your many deceptions and exposing your atheistic dark heart despite how you try to shroud it is what I will always enjoy doing cheesy

So keep expecting more.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
How is it end time?? Do you know that there are patients suffering from illnesses likened to "a fate worse than death"? What do you think the cure for such is? No option but death to end their endless sufferings... Have you seen one begging for death? I hope you never get to that stage..
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
benzics:
How is it end time?? Do you know that there are patients suffering from illnesses likened to "a fate worse than death"? What do you think the cure for such is? No option but death to end their endless sufferings... Have you seen one begging for death? I hope you never get to that stage..

What fate can be worse than death? Is living with pain the end of anything? Is living with a terminal sickness an immediate death sentence?

If a patient is in a coma and unable to decide for himself if he should live or die who has the right to decide for the patient? What if the patient wishes to live and he ends up being killed who then is to blame?
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What fate can be worse than death? Is living with pain the end of anything? Is living with a terminal sickness an immediate death sentence?

If a patient is in a coma and unable to decide for himself if he should live or die who has the right to decide for the patient? What if the patient wishes to live and he ends up being killed who then is to blame?
I think you should blame your God for making people live with illnesses like cancers and all those incurable diseases.

Now to the emboldened: No medical practitioner, institution or just anybody in the medical field would end a patient's life without their(the patients) go-ahead.. Maybe that's what's confusing you. Even euthanasia given to animals need the go-ahead of their various owners... No one would kill a person in comma! Maybe you are mistaking your god for medical practitioners
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
benzics:

I think you should blame your God for making people live with illnesses like cancers and all those incurable diseases.

Now to the emboldened: No medical practitioner, institution or just anybody in the medical field would end a patient's life without their(the patients) go-ahead.. Maybe that's what's confusing you. Even euthanasia given to animals need the go-ahead of their various owners... No one would kill a person in comma! Maybe you are mistaking your god for medical practitioners

Lmao did anybody here mention God? You need to take your typhoid drugs.

Are humans animals? Should humans be treated as animals?

Maybe you are confused with what you are saying and wish to change the goalpost.

Euthanasia does not require the patients consent but can be ASSUMED to be the best thing for a patient. How can a patient in coma permit a doctor to end his life or do you not k ow that euthanasia entails either unplugging breathing aids (as in the case of patients in coma), deliberately giving the patient an overdoes, or making them breathe in a deadly substance or as in the case of animals, having the necks snapped.

I repeat are humans animals?

Think and talk straight and leave God out of this because my question to you never hinted at God. It hinted at the moral grounds for such.

Would you be willing to be euthanized?
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Maybe you are confused with what you are saying and wish to change the goalpost.

Euthanasia does not require the patients consent but can be ASSUMED to be the best thing for a patient. How can a patient in coma permit a doctor to end his life or do you not k ow that euthanasia entails either unplugging breathing aids (as in the case of patients in coma), deliberately giving the patient an overdoes, or making them breathe in a deadly substance or as in the case of animals, having the necks snapped.

Think and talk straight and leave God out of this because my question to you never hinted at God. It hinted at the moral grounds for such.

Well I personally think euthanasia should be given to only those who are willing to be euthanized and not those incapable of making the decision..

I see nothing wrong in euthanizing someone who is willing to be euthanized.. Just as I see nothing wrong in choosing to end your own life.. It's YOUR life and you should be able to make decisions for yourself...

That being said, if I am ever in a state of serious medical condition that brings me suffering and I see no cure for the condition, I'll gladly request to be euthanized
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
benzics:

Well I personally think euthanasia should be given to only those who are willing to be euthanized and not those incapable of making the decision..

I see nothing wrong in euthanizing someone who is willing to be euthanized.. Just as I see nothing wrong in choosing to end your own life.. It's YOUR life and you should be able to make decisions for yourself...

That being said, if I am ever in a state of serious medical condition that brings me suffering and I see no cure for the condition, I'll gladly request to be euthanized

At the words in bold, may it be to you as you desire. Amen!
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Of course why expect any less? I made a promise and I will stick to it.

So you endorse suicide? grin cheesy

Glad to see you nail your own coffin repeatedly on nairaland. Much of your quotes which expose your atheistic dark heart is being compiled by me and I will drop them wherever I feel there is a need for it. grin

Busting your many deceptions and exposing your atheistic dark heart despite how you try to shroud it is what I will always enjoy doing cheesy

So keep expecting more.
You call Hopefullanlord an atheist, i call him a demon possessed man. Only YHWH does not exist as far as he's concerned. All other deities are okay.

2 Likes

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
benzics:
Why did your chief atheist evangelist Hawkins live with that terrible pain for 70+ years? Didn't he know about Doctor's assisted suicide?
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
benzics:

And did God create disease or it is sin that brought diseases?

You are confused or ignorant. God never created sickness.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why did your chief atheist evangelist Hawkins live with that terrible pain for 70+ years? Didn't he know about Doctor's assisted suicide?

grin cheesy

Hawkins broke the atheist golden rule.

He believed life to be worth living while atheists nihilistic foundations calls life a waste and totally of no value since we are just a mass of chemicals who live and die. He chose not to die......for many years despite the pains.

He chose to live life like a full vegetable as against dying. I guess life does matter even to a vegetable after all grin
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

These people can prescribe deadly drugs for Christians out of hate for their God you know?

Satan is working hard. It will be good to ask the religious stance of a doctor before allowing consultation from now henceforth.

Just imagine someone like Frank and Hopefullandlord as Doctors to Emmanystone? Lord No.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
benzics:

Good point. That will be your choice, which is good. No one shd make that choice for someone else.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin cheesy

Hawkins broke the atheist golden rule.

He believed life to be worth living while atheists nihilistic foundations calls life a waste and totally of no value since we are just a mass of chemicals who live and die. He chose not to die......for many years despite the pains.

He chose to live life like a full vegetable as against dying. I guess life does matter even to a vegetable after all grin
It bits me that these people can't reason. That man fought death and lived for years, these ones are here moving motions for satanic hateful doctors to kill people. And the law will support them. What if it happens out of malice?

If an atheist can shoot a Christian for being a Christian, why won't any demons possessed man prescribe drugs to kill a Christian even when the case is not so terminal? Haven't we seen terminal cases recovering?

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

These people can prescribe deadly drugs for Christians out of hate for their God you know?

Satan is working hard. It will be good to ask the religious stance of a doctor before allowing consultation from now henceforth
Just imagine someone like Frank and Hopefullandlord as Doctors to Emmanystone? Lord No.

At the words in bold, I posted something about this in February and this was the quote

: ButterflyL1on:

Terminally-ill patients would be well advised to find out the religious beliefs of their doctor, according to research showing the effect of faith on a doctor's willingness to make decisions that could hasten death.

Doctors who are atheist or agnostic are twice as likely to take decisions that might shorten the life of somebody who is terminally ill as doctors who are deeply religious
– and doctors with strong religious convictions are less likely even to discuss such decisions with the patient, according to Professor Clive Seale, from the centre for health sciences at Barts and the London school of medicine and dentistry.

"If I were a patient facing end of life care, I would want to know what my doctor's views were on religious matters – whether they are non-religious or religious and whether the doctor felt that would influence them in the kinds of decisions they were looking at," said Seale.

And this was supported by a research below

Abstract
Attitudes towards active voluntary euthanasia (AVE) and physician-assisted suicide (PAS) among 1,238 doctors on the medical register of New South Wales varied significantly with self-identified religious affiliation. More doctors without formal religious affiliation ('non-theists') were sympathetic to AVE, and acknowledged that they had practised AVE, than were doctors who gave any religious affiliation ('theists').

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1376534/
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by obinna58(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

oh I get it religionists love their lives so much that they would wanna live forever the thought of oblivion is a nightmare that's why death is the worst thing that can ever happen to human
Even to meet their loving creator wahala
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

At the words in bold, I posted something about this in February and this was the quote

And this was supported by a research below

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1376534/
Christians shd be at alert. Satan is coming with so many ways to hurtl us. But, alas, he is a loser. Killing us is translating us to eternity. But, that will not happen on his terms.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

You call Hopefullanlord an atheist, i call him a demon possessed man. Only YHWH does not exist as far as he's concerned. All other deities are okay.

I reject all gods who's believers claim wants me to know him/her/it/them aka all relationship based gods which include Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olodumare etc. I talk from a position of knowledge to say NONE of those gods exist! and they're all manmade. this is my Claim and my assertion.

This would be the umpteenth time you'll be telling this lie but its okay to lie as long as you're being influenced by the Hole-ly spirit after all your imaginary friend sent lying spirit to Ahab's prophets in your folklore BuyBull maybe he sent one to you too er?
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
obinna58:

oh I get it religionists love their lives so much that they would wanna live forever the thought of oblivion is a nightmare that's why death is the worst thing that can ever happen to human
Even to meet their loving creator wahala

I am speaking for EVERYONE including atheists and my comment was not for your so called "religionists" after all do not atheists suffer terminal illnesses?

I read somewhere how dumb your posts always are. Please put in some "thought" effort next time before confirming that post I read about you.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I reject all gods who's believers claim wants me to know him/her/it/them aka all relationship based gods which include Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olodumare etc. I talk from a position of knowledge to say NONE of those gods exist! and they're all manmade. this is my Claim and my assertion.

This would be the umpteenth time you'll be telling this lie but its okay to lie as long as you're being influenced by the Hole-ly spirit after all your imaginary friend sent lying spirit to Ahab's prophets in your folklore BuyBull maybe he sent one to you too er?
Hopefullandlord. Taah. When Ambasagod (remeber that guy? He almost chased you out of Nairaland. You have to thank your demon he decided he was done with the childishness here) asked you questions about this knowledge about God, what did you do? You shifted grounds quickly from atheism to agnostic-atheism. You didn't know.

Today here you are talking knowledge of the non existence of YHWH are the other demons parading as gods.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hawkins made his choice not to use it, also it could've been illegal at the time he was diagnosed with ALS as I doubt DAS was even being considered decades ago

Either way he made the choice to live on. However if he didn't want to go on he should be given assisted suicide so long he's certified sane enough and he knows what he's getting into

Let me also add that DAS has been used lowkey for a very long time. I remember reading about Tupac how his mother said the doctors should stop attempting to resuscitate him and according to reports said "Knock it off!" also the case of Whitney Houston's daughter who was taken off life support after a long time of being certified braindead. these things have been happening lowkey and this law just attempts to make it optional for people who are sane and conscious unlike before when it was only (legally) used for the unconscious or braindead
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

At the words in bold, here you are making a claim but I bet when you are asked for proof you will run and hide while claiming I DON'T KNOW if God exists but I am sure Yahweh does not exist. Or you claim one does not prove a negative which itself is a very stûpid thing to say if you claimed you spoke from a position of KNOWLEDGE?

So then was your knowledge a deficit knowledge or an additive one? grin cheesy

Making silly comments Upandan is a sign of a small minded fellow.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hopefullandlord. Taah. When Ambasagod (remeber that guy? He almost chased you out of Nairaland. You have to thank your demon he decided he was done with the childishness here) asked you questions about this knowledge about God, what did you do? You shifted grounds quickly from atheism to agnostic-atheism. You didn't know.

Today here you are talking knowledge of the non existence of YHWH are the other demons parading as gods.

Hahahahaha u mean that thread you once pointed out to me where he broke down in tears over a simple debate and wanted to end his nairaland life? grin cheesy

The guy is shameless.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Please stop lying, ambassagod presented a non personal non relationship non detectable non testable non verifiable claim and called it god
This I agreed to be agnostic to! Even in the world of science they call such god claims as "Not even wrong" meaning it doesn't even hold anything to be scientific

I know Yahweh does not exist, I've always said this time and again. if it hurts you to hear me call your imaginary friend what it is you're gonna have to keep hurting cuz I'm not stopping unless I stop posting here

You're gonna keep hearing me ridicule your imaginary friend and your religion cuz that's the only sensible use for it
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Please stop lying, ambassagod presented a non personal non relationship non detectable non testable non verifiable claim and called it god
This I agreed to be agnostic to! Even in the world of science they call such god claims as "Not even wrong" meaning it doesn't even hold anything to be scientific

I know Yahweh does not exist, I've always said this time and again. if it hurts you to hear me call your imaginary friend what it is you're gonna have to keep hurting cuz I'm not stopping unless I stop posting here

You're gonna keep hearing me ridicule your imaginary friend and your religion cuz that's the only sensible use for it
Liar. I was there o. Have you forgotten? You ran away in the page 1 of the thread.
Wait, you believe it hurts me when you call God imaginary? Now i know something is wrong with you for sure.

YHWH is imaginary, but you talk about Him more that i who worships Him. Are you fine?

You spend virtually all your life here talking about a non existent God, yet i am the one who shd be hurt? You are badly hurt because your phoniness can't help even you.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hahahahaha u mean that thread you once pointed out to me where he broke down in tears over a simple debate and wanted to end his nairaland life? grin cheesy

The guy is shameless.
That is it. Now he is here making noise.

Pls can you dig it up again? Let's post it here and see him lie while calling others liars.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Your claiming that Yahweh does not exist does not hurt anybody but yourself because despite your claims that he does not exist you are still the one who talks so much about him and who makes deliberate attempts to miss spell his name and the bible as if you want to irritate him or as if such fickle acts matter In some little deluded way grin

If Yahweh does not exist to you then get over it and stop talking about an imaginary God to you. But will you?

Less than 30mins from now you would be jumping on another Christian thread to still talk about this Yahweh you just claimed does not exist. How you are unable to erase a non existent thing from your brain still shocks me.

If there was a meal called biryssso somewhere in the world which is unknown to me and as such does not exist to me why would I be talking about it? My mind would not be able to begin or imagine or even unconsciously bring up such a discussion about this biryssso when it does not even exist.

Common sense has been subjected to abuse by you.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

That is it. Now he is here making noise.

Pls can you dig it up again? Let's post it here and see him lie while calling others liars.

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3930181/second-debate-strictly-between-hopefullandlord

He ran from that thread in tears but was quick to hand the debate over to johnydon because his raw behind was exposed with some lashes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Does The Soul Differs From The Mind? / Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.