Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

'must I Attend Your Church' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'must I Attend Your Church' (504 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / Does The Church I Attend Matter? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'must I Attend Your Church' by LourlahSuzanne(f): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok today My friend and I got talking and he popped a question at me which am about to ask you reading this now. The question is,
"Why do Christians do all thing possible to convert another christian to become his/her church member, like we are both worshipping God or is it devil am serving in my own church. Well i really did my best to give him an answer but i'll like to hear what you also think.
Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by MistadeRegal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
1. Your friend should come to your church, worship one Sunday and see the difference.
2. You too go to her church and do same.
3. Both of you sit down and discuss what you both see in the other's church because today, not all churches are worshiping GOD.
*Some worship money.
*Some worship their pastors.
*Some even worship the chair of their pastor!
*Some are in a church like someone in bondage.
*Some stick to that church for fear of curses.
4. If both your pastors are only preaching blessing, prosperity, wealth, riches, money, marriage and not repentance, forgiveness, love not lust, don't confuse which for which, faith, endurance, patience, belief, true gospel, preparation for the second coming of JESUS CHRIST, holiness, righteousness, stedfastness, then, they ain't preparing you for the return for reward of our LORD, both of you need to leave your churches and come join mine. Don't waste precious time serving nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=MistadeRegal post=66319723]1. Your friend should come to your church, worship one Sunday and see the difference.
3. Both of you sit down and discuss what you both see in the other's church because today, not all churches are worshiping GOD.
*Some worship money.
4. If both your pastors are only preaching blessing, prosperity, wealth, riches, money, marriage and not repentance, forgiveness, love not lust, don't confuse which for which, faith, endurance, patience, belief, true gospel, preparation for the second coming of JESUS CHRIST, holiness, righteousness, stedfastness, then, they ain't preparing you for the return for reward of our LORD, [b]both of you need to leave your churches and come join mine. Don't waste precious time serving nothing. [/quot[/b]e]

1 Like

Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by InansBobo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
MistadeRegal:
1. Your friend should come to your church, worship one Sunday and see the difference.
*Some worship money.
4. If both your pastors are only preaching blessing, prosperity, wealth, riches, money, marriage and not repentance, forgiveness, love not lust, don't confuse which for which, faith, endurance, patience, belief, true gospel, preparation for the second coming of JESUS CHRIST, holiness, righteousness, stedfastness, then, they ain't preparing you for the return for reward of our LORD, both of you need to leave your churches and come join mine. Don't waste precious time serving nothing.
which church
Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by LourlahSuzanne(f): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=MistadeRegal post=66319723] woow!this is deep i really like your area of thinking..thanks so much
Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by Hiswordxray(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
The truth is that some churches are not really looking for convert, what they are really after is increasing church attendance. Why go to a person who is not a Christian and who doesn't go to church when you can go to someone who is already a church goer and will probably increase your church attendance

1 Like

Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by MistadeRegal(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
InansBobo:
which church

Must you quote me?
Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by InansBobo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Must you quote me?
must you answer me wrongly?
Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by MistadeRegal(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
InansBobo:
must you answer me wrongly?

Mmmm….
Re: 'must I Attend Your Church' by godisgood200: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
LourlahSuzanne:
Ok today My friend and I got talking and he popped a question at me which am about to ask you reading this now. The question is,
"Why do Christians do all thing possible to convert another christian to become his/her church member, like we are both worshipping God or is it devil am serving in my own church. Well i really did my best to give him an answer but i'll like to hear what you also think.
It's ignorance dear. No soul gets saved twice except you are not really saved.

John 15:16 says, Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

There's a reward attached to fruit bearing which is soul winning. If you follow your friend to his or her church while you are already saved and your name written in the book of Life, she gains nothing.

We are to.go.for the lost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Christianity / Archbishop Valerian Oke Said Mary Is The Way To God, But Read My Letter To Him / Black Magic In Action: Masquerade Flying. Atheists Disprove This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.