Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Help Please (physics Guru) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Please (physics Guru) (635 Views)

Mathematics Guru Abeg Your Help Is Needed / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please (physics Guru) by Sarcasm01: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good evening everyone,

This aspect of Secondary School Physics has been giving me a restive mind since few days ago. I've burnt different kind of candles (White, Red, blue and so on), only to get this done. The question goes thus;

If you check New School Physics authored by Anyakoha, In Page number 180 of that textbook ( LINEAR MOMENTUM )

In the beginning of that chapter (Linear Momentum) he said, at the end of this chapter, the student should be able to :

2. Show graphically

a. The relationship between the acceleration produced by a given set of forces acting on the same mass

b. The relationship between the acceleration produced by a constant force on varying masses

c. That the results from (a) and (b) lead to the equation of F=ma

If you checked the textbook, you would understand me better.

My questions now are:
How can I show graphically the expression (a), (b) and (c) above

THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE

*THANK YOU IN ADVANCE*
Re: Help Please (physics Guru) by centurionpapa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don't seem to understand the question very well but if you are asking how will the graph look like
(a) is a straight line graph passing through the origin
(b) is an inverse straight line graph.
(c) I'm coming
Re: Help Please (physics Guru) by Sarcasm01: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
centurionpapa:
I don't seem to understand the question very well but if you are asking how will the graph look like
(a) is a straight line graph passing through the origin
(b) is an inverse straight line graph.
(c) I'm coming
Please, Where can I get the explanation for those graphs you mentioned

(1) (Reply)

COVENANT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORM FOR 2018/2019 SESSION IS OUT - 09082964145 / UNILAG Releases NYSC 2018 Batch B Mobilization List / Federal University Lokoja Vc Defends Expulsion Of 13 Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.