Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Whats The Biggest Line You Ever Fall For On April 1st- April Fool's Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Biggest Line You Ever Fall For On April 1st- April Fool's Day (1129 Views)

What Is April Fool's Day All About? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Biggest Line You Ever Fall For On April 1st- April Fool's Day by buzritchy: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Prior to tommorow. First day in April... Popularly known as April fool's day
What's the biggest line that got you drooling and helpless?
For me it's in year 2013 February 14, got a call from a friend to come over to a popular eatery called "Hoeffers" in Umuahia then, he said he was with a young girl have been eyeing and hoping to meet..
Fastfoward i suspended my laundry and put off the gas in the kitchen raced down factory road and ten minute later was in front of the eatery, called my friend to come out that am waiting outside but lo and behold he said i should enter on getting in i got his call that "APRIL FOOL"
Was dumbfounded and i clapped for him knowing fully that i will revenge and i surely did get back the following year.what's yours

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Line You Ever Fall For On April 1st- April Fool's Day by thonyokun(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Whats The Biggest Line You Ever Fall For On April 1st- April Fool's Day by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
My crazy madderfoker friend called me on the 1st of April 2014 that his car broke down due to heat pressure (overheating) along ikorodu road very close to my house at Obanikoro. He was very frantic on phone, begging me to quickly come with a bucket of water so that Lastma and/or area boys will not disturb him. Without thinking I quickly took a 15litre keg with water and ran down to the express road looking for my friend's car, only to call the werey boy and he was laughing seriously shouting April fool. angry angry angry .

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Biggest Line You Ever Fall For On April 1st- April Fool's Day by medexico(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
All of una na fools

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Celebrity Fraud Watch Video Why Are People Fake? / Mosquito / Two Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.