Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Westside Story(a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Westside Story(a Short Story) (308 Views)

{Short Story}A Bathroom Encounter (18+) / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Westside Story(a Short Story) by Desperatejoe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
PREFACE I really like to share these short story to everyone who have a dream but can't acheive it because of certain limitations keep on fighting it could only get better.

The path to greatness is really rough,you have to fight through to get there
WESTSIDE BOY
Having written jamb thrice after completing my secondary education in 2014 i had to stay back to learn a skill before gaining admission into the university i wrote in 2015 and unluckly didn't make it through applied for the nigeria defence academy 2016 and truthfully it was catastrophic it broke my heart into shreds that such diseases(nepotism,corruption) still had it's ugly head in all our institutions.the pain left as quickly as it came and the following year it was uniben my!oh!my i would never forget how third batch broke that door in main hall c it was after these incident that i had realise how much time flies when my mates in school posted stuffs on social forums like 300 level loading happy convocation that i had realise how much time flies to be able to curb my pain i had to deactivate my facebook account. I tried another jamb the following year 2017 after stern warnings from freinds and family about how much i was turning a liability to everyone had to start sourcimg for jobs until i got a job at orisun iye purewater company i knew i had only that year to prove myself so i strived harder to pass and did i finally make it through yes i did!!!?? With my little savings i paid for my acceptance fees and bought other school stuffs.
After much anticipation and andrenaline push i finally landed at ambrose alli university the first week was hell i didn't know my halls for lectures and my coursemates too so it was real stressful but after the second week i got acclamitised to the environment i hadn't pay my first installment upon resumption but i kept on beleiving the funds would come but slowly and steadily continuos assesment came and pass and my exams drew closely

(1) (Reply)

Rewrite My Article / Window Of Willow Way ( A Powerful Poem By Whyte Queen) / Before You Crucify That Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.