Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Excel To Mysql Or Sql File Type - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Excel To Mysql Or Sql File Type (998 Views)

Who Can Share Me Nairaland Sql File / Import Excel Sheet To Mysql Database / Mysql: Cannot Connect To Mysql, Access Denied For Root@localhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excel To Mysql Or Sql File Type by pagolina: 3:50pm On May 06, 2010
I have a file in m.s excel, i want to export it to .sql format so i can easly inport it via phpmyadmin.
how do i get the excel file in .sql format?
your response is highly welcome
Re: Excel To Mysql Or Sql File Type by OmniPotens(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2010
Try google for now. When peeps are free then more responses. Just came in to deal with spam posts. See you later
Re: Excel To Mysql Or Sql File Type by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 07, 2010
first you open the document in excel and use the "save as" to save it as "comma separated (*.csv)"
that format is a plain text file. then you visit phpmyadmin and import. i know there is an option to import
csv into phpmyadmin. but i cannot remember the details right now. but if you run into any trouble, please
send the exact error report to support@.com as i may not be around here

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: / Help For My Blog / Is Bidvertiser Good For Advertisers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.