Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Do You Need A Programming Mentor? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Need A Programming Mentor? (993 Views)

HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / In Need Of A Programming Mentor / In Need Of A Programming Mentor.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Programming Mentor? by kaythinks(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Are you interested in a career in programming, web development or software development?
Do you know you can become a world class developer without having to pay humongous prices as training fee?
I mentor programmers and i will be glad to mentor you as well.
Perks include
- understanding of php programming language.
- How to use Laravel
- Wordpress web development
- HTML, CSS and basic Javascript
At the end of the programme ,you should be able to host a live site.
NOTE : This programme is for those who are ready to learn and who are really passionate about programming but don't know where to start from.
This mentorship will take place via online mediums , so your location is no barrier.
The programme price is 15,000 Naira
Interested candidates should contact me via
Email : kaythinks@gmail.com
Phone : 08132780640
The programme starts next week and will last till the end of April.
Welcome to the journey of becoming a world class web developer.
Re: Do You Need A Programming Mentor? by michelKalib(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
owo good as soon as possible i should contract you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Developer? Please Call 09058718256 / HELP: Paystack Payment Integration / Any Software Consulting Farm Services Provider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.