Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games (472 Views)

EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / AFCON 2019: The Venues That Will Host The Games / God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games by Mrnnamdi(m): 3:06am On Apr 01, 2018
I played two different online games using surebet247 platform, but to my surprise Watford vs Bournemouth game that I played 1x and the game ended 2-2 was displayed for me as game lost. Also, Newcastle vs Huddersfield game that I played 1x and it ended 1-0 was also displayed as game lost. Unfortunately, it was these two games that they said cut my games because every other games entered. Pls advise me on what to do as am not ready to lose two separate bet slips because of games that actually won in my favour.
Re: Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games by Thebrightest(m): 4:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Mrnnamdi:
I played two different online games using surebet247 platform, but to my surprise Watford vs Bournemouth game that I played 1x and the game ended 2-2 was displayed for me as game lost. Also, Newcastle vs Huddersfield game that I played 1x and it ended 1-0 was also displayed as game lost. Unfortunately, it was these two games that they said cut my games because every other games entered. Pls advise me on what to do as am not ready to lose two separate bet slips because of games that actually won in my favour.
YOUR GAME CUT
Re: Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games by Mrnnamdi(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Please explain better
Re: Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games by bj4suree: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Call them, and let them fix your problem after that withdraw your money..change to naira..bet they are reliable
Re: Please Advise, Surebet247 Cut My Two Different Online Bets Even When The Games by nelsonebby(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2018
People still dey play bet

(1) (Reply)

Ten Football Matches Played In Extreme Weather●tornado●thunderstorm● / VIDEO Man City 2-3 Man Utd: Pogba Spoils City's Party In Crazy 2nd Half | Goals / Amaimo Unity Cup Sponsored By Iykbethany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.