Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers (1360 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by solostar1: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Airtel are just criminals preying on their customers. Every time I recharge, the next day they will just debit my line with a message that is for one dubious service I did not subscribe to. That if I want to deactivate I should send stop to *902# and when I do and recharge again they still take all my credit balance but this time with a different named service. they moved from taking #50 to #60 and now #80 for one service soccer15. my line is 09073144200

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by mightyfacts: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2018
solostar1:
Airtel are just criminals preying on their customers. Every time I recharge, the next day they will just debit my line with a message that is for one dubious service I did not subscribe to. That if I want to deactivate I should send stop to *902# and when I do and recharge again they still take all my credit balance but this time with a different named service. they moved from taking #50 to #60 and now #80 for one service soccer15. my line is 09073144200

I had the same issue with them. I called them and they pt on saying I was the one that subscribed to such plan.

The solution

Send STOP to 2442
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2018
I thought I was alone shocked
I even had to call several customer care agents and they all told me my line isn't subscribed to any service but they keep deducting 10 from my line every day. The fair thing is I only browse with the line, so the deduction is made from the bonus I get from them after using my REAL airtime for data purchase. They are all the same.

Same cake;different icing

SHITHOLE and FANTASTICALLY corrupt networks undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by gogeekish(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2018
I bought an Airtel line on March. I made a call to activate it. Then recharged another N200 on it same day. I took the SIM out for like 3 days. Again, I inserted the SIM for use, Behold, N170 remaining.

How can a new SIM subscribe to services?

I bought another SIM, registered and activated it. I left N50 balance. Next two days later, N3 left.

In one word, Airtel steals confidently from customers
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
You're not alone bro.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by soundforce: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
it is a practise by all network in 9ja. it is called phishing. they make hundreds of millions from it daily . they just forge a useless topic and impose it on their subscribers line for a token

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by DaveHert(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Am also experiencing the same problem on all my Airtel sim cards, the bastards keep deducting my credit and each time i call their customer care and asking them to review my log, they are always unable to explain to me how my credit keeps disappearing, telling me bullsh*t like "the network has not yet updated my log" or "that they are looking into it and they will get back to me".
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by ubev01(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Same story here and funny thing is that they even bared me from getting through to their customer care. I complained to NCC and the toothless bull couldn't do anything either. How did i solve the problem : i borrowed 500 which we still used together and i stoped recharging the damn thing

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
mightyfacts:

I had the same issue with them. I called them and they keep on saying I was the one that subscribed to such plan.

The solution

Send STOP to 2442
Call Ncc on 622
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
ubev01:
Same story here and funny thing is that they even bared me from getting through to their customer care. I [b]complained to NCC and the toothless bull couldn't do anything either. H[/b]ow did i solve the problem : i borrowed 500 which we still used together and i stoped recharging the damn thing
Disturb them constantly and see result
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by henry007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
We been knew
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by Ayomideen(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Not only you o,I've been facing this for long, when you call customer care they'll tell you you're not subscribed to any service buh they'll still deduct later on,now they've devised another strategy,you'll subscribe and wouldn't be able to use your data,as i type this,the last time i was able to browse on my airtel sim was thursday night,sub finished in the midnight of friday and i subscribed later during the day and i was unable to browse up till earlier this night,customer care na bullshih,don't even bother calling NCC,its a complete waste of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by benzene00: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
shocked

Because of this I hardly recharge my airtel line again

How can You recharge 100 and they keep deducting N10 everyday...

Aswear if I catch the bastard criminals that's responsible for this jungle justice would be too small compared to what I will do to them

Useless criminals

AIRTEL IS A SCAM!!
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by soundforce: 4:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Asking airtel for explaination doesn't solve the problem.
Just call customer care and ask them to disconnect your line from any subscription attached to your line. That will solve the problem. Regards to the house
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by elucydate: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Airtel that you will buy 1gb data, download or browse 300mb and you'll receive a message that your data is remaining 50mb angry
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Their Customers by austinereds(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2018
omoh no be small thing. Airtel nah big scam.

(1) (Reply)

"Everybody Should Change Their Password" - Twitter Announced! / Iphone 6 And Camon 11 Pro / New Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus For Sell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.