Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? (8014 Views)

How Can I Identify A Phone That Has App Twin Specifications In It / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? by Whyem15: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2018
I was tricked into downloading this "anti virus" app by a site I visited, it turns out that this version of the app is a virus and I already gave it app permission to lock my phone, anytime I try to switch of the app permission, it locks my phone, I have to deactivate the app's permission before I can uninstall it. Please I need help on what to do.
Re: How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? by khalhokage(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Check these two settings to see if you enabled it to have access to them, turn it off if you did.

Re: How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? by MarkWayne89: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Try following this guide https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-tell-if-your-phone-has-a-virus

And if you still can't remove it, I suggest you backup your data and do a hard reset to restore your phone to its original factory settings.
Re: How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? by Alariiwo: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just do a factory reset and get it over with.

Make sure you backup your data and apps.
Re: How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? by otansidonald: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
You don’t have to panic !!
Go to your settings and deny them of accessing your phone ! It’s your phone bro
Only you can librate from it
Check on my screenshot

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Of 10 To 12k / Who Else Can't Recharge Their Glo Line Since Yesterday? / Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.