Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! (794 Views)

Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) / How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! by Zubik(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2010
Hi Fellow Nairaland,

Sometime last week a friend walked up to me and asked me if I will be willing to invest in one of a well noted network marketing business presently making waves. I do not know if I should say YES or NO but after watching the DVD he presented to me based on the company profile, productivites and achievement regarding rewarding members, I decided to join following my instinct.

However, I am still skeptical about how the system works regarding physical recruiting downliners to join my team and after listing to the story people that has participated in various MLM marketing presently and in the past has to say which is to me unsatisfactory. I decided to ask my fellow nairaland on how they percieved the whole venture.

Please advice!!
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! by sweetlov: 5:01pm On May 06, 2010
Network Marketing can be a good biz.
It's a business for those who like helping people!

I also love their trainings. They give you a form of financial Intelligence.

Give it a trial.
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! by Zubik(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2010
Thank you Sweetlov. I appreciate your contribution to my topic smiley
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! by DrKitaun(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2010
Pat Utomi ko, Patience Jonathan ni . . .

Rubbish!!! Names-dropping wont solve holidays and cash's problems when d disgruntled downlines go after their leaders . . .

How many of them care about their downlines? All they do is flaunt abt their proof of earnings whilst their downlines get suckered into unattainable utopia !
Re: How Do You See Network Marketing. Urgent Advice Needed Please! by mintyx(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2010
To be honest with you, network marketing is rewarding bt you hv to go in to d one you have passion 4 for you to mk it. There are some u hv to bring lots of downliners to succed and dia effort will determine weda you wil make a head way or not while some are not like that.
I took a decision to join one that deals on designer perfumes and cosmetics on may 5th 2010 cos i am perfume freak. Do u know as at today being 18th may 2010, i hv placed double orders and d company has credited my online account with my commisions evn though i hv not introduced anyone yet. That is d power of doin what you have passion for. The company is calld FM GROUP. U can type fm group nigeria via google and read more via dia website. If u hv questions, you can call me on 08069443180. Not every one buy drugs or other products but people cant do without perfumes and cosmetics. The company is based in Uk. I can assure u, this a buisness that wont give you stress! Yes i said it. Mark my words

(1) (Reply)

Businesses And Free Email Accounts / How Can I Invest Money? / Business Partner Wanted Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.