Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Free Online Marketing Tranining - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Online Marketing Tranining (415 Views)

What Things To Keep In Mind While Picking Up Online Marketing Courses / Free Online Seminar On Python / Top 10 Best And Free Online Plagiarism Checkers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Marketing Tranining by bluecabal: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Hi, I'm Olabiyi Malik, A Blogger and A Digital Marketer.

I am here to help you with Online Marketing.

Online Marketing is the process of promoting a product or services using the internet, there are many ways to do Online Marketing and online marketing you can make money.

Do you know Jeff Bezos?

He is now the richest man in the world, he made all his money from Amazon.

Amazon is the biggest online shopping retailer in the world, Amazon gets customers through Online marketing, because of that we can conclude that the Online marketing made Jeff Bezos be the richest in the world.

You can also help the small car dealer around you to marketing his cars and get percents from it, it starts from somewhere.

So I will teach you the Online Marketing thoroughly without collecting a dime from you.

How do we start?

I have created a blog already (Bluecabal), where you will be read about online marketing, and you can ask questions.

I have published the Guide about Introduction to Online Marketing which will be very useful for you as a beginner.

From the guide you will know many things, then after reading the guide you can bookmark the blog or you submit your email to get latest posts via Email.

Thanks...

Happy Marketing!!!
Re: Free Online Marketing Tranining by Jibola77: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
You can make money online reading the news on www.yesornolive.com. Its a Nigerian news website where you can predict the outcome of events and earn quick cash.

some predictions are free, some you have t put your money where your mouth is...

(1) (Reply)

Road Sensors Detect Potholes Before They Burst Your Tyre / Drake's "Gods Plan," "Despacito," & More Vandalized In Youtube Hack / Crazy World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.