Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose (1260 Views)

What Is Your Prediction On Nigeria Vs Angola? / World Heavyweight Boxing: Fury Vs Wilder Trilogy Sat.9th Oct.2021 / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose by Kundagarten: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6914073_anthonyjoshuadeontaywilder_jpeg6921b7af1ce5532b011538b18c70ce65

These are some of the criteria I used to come to the conclusion Wilder would win a fight with Joshua.
Hand speed
Joshua 5/10 Wilder 8/10
He delivers his shot as if he's scared of hurting his opponent.
Joshua has the physique of a bodybuilder, not an athlete. I can't recall any fighter as muscular as Joshua.
Check the physiques of Tyson, Ali, etc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6914075_joshanddeon_jpeg9c40eb67d454f0d33a5683f4e80e8119

Chin and Stamina
Joshua 7/10 Wilder 8/10
Joshua> glass chin. Wilder> granite chin
Joshua has never fought a "ring thug" like Deaontay except for Klitschko.
Recall 42yr old Wladimir Klitschko nearly knocked out 28yrs old Anthony Joshua.

Movement
Joshua 7/10 Wilder 8/10
While Joshua is not a predator in the ring, Wilder would stalk opponents in the ring and he's a master at dodging blows.

Brutality
Joshua 7/10 Wilder 9/10
Joshua is a gentleman, unfortunately, the boxing ring is not an arena to be gentle. Wilder is a beast in the ring.

Skill
Joshua 9/10 Wilder 6/10
Joshua is a more intelligent fighter than Wilder. While Wilder relies on brute force, Joshua relies on tactics. Joshua is very much ahead of Wilder when it comes to dictating the pace of a fight. Will this be enough?

Experience
Joshua 6/10 Wilder 8/10
Wladimir Klitschko and Joseph Parker are the only real opponets Joshua has faced. His manager hand picks weak opponents for him to use as target practice. Check the list of boxers Deontay has fought. Even though Wilder had faced superior opponents his record is:
Total fights 40
Wins 40
Wins by KO 39
Losses 0
mods please move this to sports section. I posted it in the wrong section
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose by SarkinYarki: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2018
They should bringing that fight jare even though know it would be hard for Joshua to beat wilder
Re: Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose by Kundagarten: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
They should bringing that fight jare even though know it would be hard for Joshua to beat wilder

Wilder is a wild animal lol grin
Re: Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose by Slayar: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Anyone that watched yesterday's fight, won't be able to say Joshua will defeat wilder.
Re: Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose by VampireeM(f): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
The last but not the least Wilder in an interview last week said he wishes to Kill someone on the ring before he retires.
That Deontay is a crazy beast with his split personality. I wish Anthony Joshua luck when they eventually have a bout cause I like both of them.
Re: Here's My Scientific Prediction On Joshua Vs Wilder And Why Joshua Would Lose by PapaBaby: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Joshua would probably win on a points decision if he can stay the course.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Enyimba Stadium Is World Class- Okechukwu, Ex-eagles Captain / Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip / Mourinho: Man City's 'B Team' Is Better Than Man Utd Or Chelsea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.