Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

SALE OF AN OIL BLOCK IN NIGERIA - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / SALE OF AN OIL BLOCK IN NIGERIA (3506 Views)

Sales Of Ice Block In Ibadan / Available Oil Block 4 Sale / Oil Block For Sale In Nigeria-07026795808 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SALE OF AN OIL BLOCK IN NIGERIA by NET1(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2010
Hi all,

OIL BLOCK FOR SALE IN NIGERIA

We have links to the owner of an OIL BLOCK in Nigeria (we will disclose exact location to serious buyers only). We understand that the OIL BLOCK is to be sold off now.

The documents backing the Block and Sales are with us. If you are interested in purchase (or you know someone who might be), do not hesitate to call.

For all interested buyers, please call:

Mr. Gift Mylius: +234 (0) 706 786 1969     Email: giftmylius@yahoo.com

Thank you all
Mr. Gift Mylius
Re: SALE OF AN OIL BLOCK IN NIGERIA by CMark: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello, I have an oil block for sale. I work for Servintel Nigeria. We are in possession of the original documents. If you're interested please contact us on: 08031813510, 08036382343, 08138304126 or send a mail to thechubby_10@yahoo.com .Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Re: SALE OF AN OIL BLOCK IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2013
I have genuine investors, please reply the email I sent you.Thanks

.NET:
Hi all,

OIL BLOCK FOR SALE IN NIGERIA

We have links to the owner of an OIL BLOCK in Nigeria (we will disclose exact location to serious buyers only). We understand that the OIL BLOCK is to be sold off now.

The documents backing the Block and Sales are with us. If you are interested in purchase (or you know someone who might be), do not hesitate to call.

For all interested buyers, please call:

Mr. Gift Mylius: +234 (0) 706 786 1969     Email: giftmylius@yahoo.com

Thank you all
Mr. Gift Mylius

(1) (Reply)

Quality Bedspread And Duvet!!!! / Genuine & Serious Sellers Of Blco, Forcados, (crude Oil) Needed! / Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.