Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija (1238 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Character From Money Heist, Pics Attached / Waje: Saying I Looked Like A DSTV Remote Control On Social Media, Depressed Me / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
In as much as Payporte, the official sponsor of Big Brother Naija reality TV show is not happy with Cee-C for ripping the outfit they gave her on Saturday, she’s also not happy with them.

When fellow housemate Nina asked why she didn’t wear the traditional attire they got her for their weekend party, Cee-C said she looked like a character from ‘The Sound of Music’ movie after trying the dress on.

She also added that Payporte fell her hand.

Watch the video below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/i-looked-like-a-character-from-the-sound-of-music-payporte-fall-my-hand-cee-c-blasts-again-bbnaija-video/

Re: ‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija by Pointblank09(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
soo
Re: ‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija by alphacyborg(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: ‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mumu. Sense you no get. How can you fight the hand that is feeding you. Imagine tearing a cloth, by the sponsors of your show you are aspiring to win. Oya come and win it again nah. You going out next sef.
Re: ‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija by Liliyann(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lolz she is not far from the truth
The cloth she was given is shapeless, classless and not even attractive!
What was Payporte thinking by giving her such an ugly cloth to wear?
I support her in this,and am even ashamed to see people condemning her instead of admiring her creativity in turning that cloth to a crop top within a short time!!

Re: ‘I Looked Like A Character From ‘the Sound Of Music ’cee-c Blasts Again #bbnaija by clitlicker: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
all emotions no brains

Comedian Kenny Black Show Off His Awards Collection In Lovely Photo / Chris Brown "Golden Boy" Got His Iphone & Lambo Customized / Read This Writeup From A Man After DNA Test Carried Out On His Daughter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8