Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Obedient Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Obedient Child (288 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Obedient Child by comdr20(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
I will start by introducing myself,my name is ikem ,and i am the last child of parent ,my mother died when i was still small i can't even reoccur her face and i was 8 years old when my dad died that begin my story,we were in the sitting room,watching a movie with my brothers when my dad who has been sick almost a week called,me and my two elder brothers ran to him and he was lying on the bed ,he told us to seat beside him on the bed and he spoke for about 50mins,before he spake his last words which was "obedient,honesty pays alot in life"and he gave up the ghost ,we cryed bitterly throught out that night untill the next moring,from dat day onwards my life became a misery ,my elder boys ugo and emeka became a thorn in my skin,but lucky for me my uncle visited ,and was willing to take my along to lagos ,,,,

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Jail-breaking Suspect Allegedly Working For Dino Melaye / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos / ‘I Killed My Girlfriend Due To Unwanted Pregnancy’ – 20 Year Old Suspect Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.