Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira (1085 Views)

How Can I Exchange My Paypal Fund For Naira / Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by Youngadvocate(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
I want to withdraw my Fiverr revenues and I need an exchanger to buy the dollar.

If you are interested please, contact me and let me know your exchange rate.

Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by Youngadvocate(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preferably, you should be in Lagos
Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by kinglee007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
You withdrawing as Payoneer or PayPal
Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by Youngadvocate(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2018
@Kinglee007

Any.
Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by Califa: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Youngadvocate:
I want to withdraw my Fiverr revenues and I need an exchanger to buy the dollar.

Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by bedfordng(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Youngadvocate:

get in touch with me via contact on my signature if you need legit transaction.
Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by Ammc(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Make sure you don't end up selling your fund to a scammer who will be the highest bidder. Do your diligent search and study so as to get it right. But you are doing highest bidder stuff, I won't be surprise if the story changes
Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by kinglee007(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Youngadvocate:
@Kinglee007

Any.

Sorry bro, not at the moment. You could as well make inquiries from the E-currency exchange thread created by @puskin. I'm pretty sure someone genuine will be willing to help out.
Re: I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira by bt2017(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Paypal is not worth the money in China. The exchange rate is very low. Payoneer is also. Because of their high fees.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Fastest Way To Become Rich Anywhere In The World / / Where can I get Snake Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.