Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) (60995 Views)

Complete Nda Past Questions On Use Of English 2011 / Complete Nda Past Questions On Use Of English 2010 Released / Nda Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by chiebuka55: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
NDA, NDA Past Questions, How to Practice NDA Compendium Online. This page contend guidelines on how to Practice Nigerian Defence Academy past questions and answers for free online.

If you did well in the just released JAMB result then congratulations because you have surmounted the first challenge at becoming a student at the prestigious Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna.

The next hurdle to cross which is the most important one is the selection examination before the interview. As you already know by now getting admission into NDA is highly competitive. Only ten persons from each state will be invited for the interview. Do not forget that there will be more than 500 persons writing the exam in each state.

Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/nigerian-defence-academy-nda-past-question-answers-e-book-download/

FEATURES:

Questions for this test are drawn from these major areas

Use of English
Mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Economics
Geography
Government
History

NDA PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. The criminal was off by the police

A. captured

B. whisked

C. carried

D. moved

2. Determine the value of a so that A = 2i+aj+k and B = 4i-2j-2k are perpendicular 

A. 8

B. 4

C. 5

D. 3

3. Which component of blood helps to keep body organs e.g. penis erect

A. plasma

B. leucocytes 

C. erythrocytes

D. none of the above

4. Which of these statements is true

A. A base is always soluble in water

B. Sodium hydroxide is both a base and an alkali

C. Hydrogen is released whenever an acid and metal are mixed

D. A gardener neutralizes an alkalike soil by the addition of lime

5. A body of mass 30g loses 60J of heat energy. If the specific heat capacity of the body is 400Jkg-1, calculate the change in temperature of the body.

A. 0.2K

B. 2.0K

C. 4.5K

D. 5.0K

6. The concept of utility is highly emphasized in the history of: 

A. Demand

B. Production 

C. Demand and supply together

D. Distribution 

7. Denudation refers to

A. Weathering

B. Erosion

C. Transportation

D. All of the above

8. A parliamentary system of government is characterized by

A. separation of power

B. fusion of power

C. delegated legislation

D. legislative supremacy

9. Onitsha people derived their origin from

A. Benin

B. Nri

C. Jaba

D. Ida
Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/nigerian-defence-academy-nda-past-question-answers-e-book-download/

Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by Daeyou(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
pls i need history answers for all year!
Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by charlisco(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
get all nda past question and answer for all courses and their subjects
Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by Diabloghato(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Thank to this site;

https://www.prep.ng/2019/03/nda-past-questions-on-use-of-english_7.html

Where I'm able to download it all for free.

And thanks to #Nairaland.com

You're the best
Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by Aliveaaaaa: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please what are the subjects I am going to write in the exam if I am offering accounting in that NDA entrance examination for accounting please let me know.
Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by Scoutvibe: 1:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Aliveaaaaa:
Please what are the subjects I am going to write in the exam if I am offering accounting in that NDA entrance examination for accounting please let me know.
How far how may I help you
Re: NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) by Ogamysamo: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Diabloghato:
[color=#990000][/color]
Thank to this site;

https://www.prep.ng/2019/03/nda-past-questions-on-use-of-english_7.html

Where I'm able to download it all for free.

And thanks to #Nairaland.com

You're the best
pls can i have it sent to me through email? i don't have an android phone and my phone can't open the page

(1) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.