Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Effiong Ekpenyong (double E) Reacts To Ceecee Insulting Party Dress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Effiong Ekpenyong (double E) Reacts To Ceecee Insulting Party Dress (1214 Views)

Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi / BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effiong Ekpenyong (double E) Reacts To Ceecee Insulting Party Dress by offiong187: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
It is with great dismay and a growing sense of irritation that I write to draw attention to the high level of irresponsibility exhibited by the  culturally ignorant, uncouth and insatiable BBN house mate Cece. I am completely flabbergasted at the level of rascality and bad taste that she exhibited on international Television.

She was presented with an exquisitely tailored Efik cultural attire, elegantly and proudly worn by wellgroomed Efik princesses in Cross River State and greatly admired by our sister state, Akwa Ibom. This attire was provided out of the generosity of a Proud Sponsor PayPorte, a company which is own by an Oron Man from Akwa Ibom State. This mediocre, ignorant little girl with an entitlement mentality and not even an ounce of common sense had the temerity to describe the scintillating gown with all sorts of derogatory labels. As if the verbal onslaught was not enough, this halfbreed proceeded to systematically mutilate the dress which was intentionally designed to compliment Tobi who was properly clad with male attire to depict the Saturday night theme.

As a proud son of Cross River State who reveres the Efiks, recognises and respects Culture and tradition,  I strongly believe Cece’s ill conceived action is a cause for serious concern and as such requires prompt action from the organizers of the BigBrother Niaja Show as she has not only insulted her benefactor, she has by this action insulted an entire culture - the Efik Kingdom. I insist that Cece should be forced to see the folly of her ways and disciplinary action be instituted  against her. She should be made an example of, to serve as a deterrent to others. If she can flagrantly run down a Proud Sponsor Of The Programme that has made her, then she will stop at nothing to destroy the Show.

I call on well meaning Nigerians,  particularly the Efiks, Calabar and Akwa Ibom to be very vocal in their condemnation of this sacrilegious act by Cece and demand that immediate remedial action be taken. Thank you. 

Effiong Ekpenyong JP ANIPR

@doubleeforreal

2 Likes

Re: Effiong Ekpenyong (double E) Reacts To Ceecee Insulting Party Dress by Mutemenot(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
All this for CEE C
Re: Effiong Ekpenyong (double E) Reacts To Ceecee Insulting Party Dress by jaytee01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
That midget who is so full of herself will soon be brought down to earth.

1 Like

Re: Effiong Ekpenyong (double E) Reacts To Ceecee Insulting Party Dress by Materizi: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Very sad, she missed the brief and theme totally

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DMW – Aje Ft. Davido, Perruzi, Yonda & Freshvdm (mp3 Download) / David Letterman Calls Donald Trump 'racist' / Watch How This Top Drawing Artist In Nigeria Paint Portrait Looking Soo Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.