Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April (6371 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April by fitted60(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
[center]15 Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April 2018[/center]

Heavenly father, I thank you for the grace and mercy of seeing the new quarter, the new month and Easter Sunday.

Father Lord, the key to blessing for this month, Lord give it unto me in Jesus name

The key of greatness and upliftment, by the power of resurrection, Lord grant it unto me

By the Power of resurrection let the power of hindrances in my life be removed in Jesus name

What I find difficult to do in the previous months, Lord God make it possible for me in this month in Jesus name

Every enemy that wants me to be disgraced in this month of April, Lord God disgrace them

Where the enemies are delaying or disturbing me from achieving greatness, Let the power of resurrection destroy them by fire.

In Jesus name every power sent against me in this month let them be destroyed by fire

whoever it is that is wishing my death should die in Jesus name

Every evil police assigned to my life to torment and inflict me with sorrow in this month, let the power of God begin to tear them into pieces.

Every power of disappointment that is making things difficult for me, Lord God destroy in this Month

Lord God let the owner of evil loads carry it by themselves in Jesus name

As I join my faith with this prophetic prayer points, let every power of impossibility catch fire in Jesus name

As I am going in this month, Lord God mark me with the mark of protection, I shall not fall a victim in Jesus name

Lord God let my story change for the best in this new month in Jesus name.

Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers.

Amen

Source: www.prayerland.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) / There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.