Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. (465 Views)

Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend / Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
My neighbourhood is been constituted with noise
from loud speaker in a closeby bar. For the past 5hours, my room walls has been vibrating, complicating my unstable health challenge.
i ve politely talked with owner but he gave me an adamant ear.

Please someone should help me with contact of the necessary authorities. I'm port Harcourt.
Re: Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. by taylor89(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
So because of your health challenges the bar that was probably there before you packed in should close down right

Oga pack out or u come VGC or banana island where rich men like you dey
Re: Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
taylor89:
So because of your health challenges the bar that was probably there before you packed in should close down right

Oga pack out or u come VGC or banana island where rich men like you dey

My post didn't direct for dem to be closed down but rather play on average ground as dey ve bn doing for long. why would 2days own b diff?

Thank for that challenge I must surely get their it's jst time.
Re: Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. by taylor89(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:

My post didn't direct for dem to be closed down but rather play on average ground as dey ve bn doing for long. why would 2days own b diff?

Thank for that challenge I must surely get their it's jst time.

U asking y today is different

What's today by the way Easter right

Abi ur commenting from the moon
Re: Help A Brother With Contact Of Authorized Authorities For Noise Pollution. by HoodBillionaire: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2018
go buy dah lg wey be say d woofer na like 4feet tall
dem dey sell d home theater 130k.
juat buy am.
launch am.
d owner of d bar go beg u

(1) (Reply)

Apochi Suleman: The JTF Commander Feeding Fat On Illegal Bunkering / Drunk Policeman Shoots Brothers In Delta State (disturbing Photos) / Robbery Attack Along Nta Road Mgbouba Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.