Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Jokd Of The Century! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokd Of The Century! (2373 Views)

Pics: If Jesus Lived In The 21st Century / Best Application Letter Of The Century / Gbagaun Of The Century. One Word For This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokd Of The Century! by abemeka(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2010
One sunny morning, three hunters decided to embark on a hunting trip and so they took their weapons and went hunting. When they got to the forest and started hunting. Unfortunately, they were attacked by carnibals and they took them to where they will serve as meal. The hunters pleaded 4 mercy. The carnibals agreed under the condition that they will bring 10 of any kind of fruit each and so the 3 of them went in search of fruits. The first hunter came back with 10 apples. He was asked to put the 10 apples into his anus! If in the process, he cries or laughs, he will be killed so he started putting them. When he got to the fifth, he cried and was killed. The 2nd hunter came back with mustard seed and was told the same thing so he started putting them. When he got to the 9th, he laughed and was killed! They both went to heaven and started to discuss; the 1st hunter said to the 2nd- you are a fool, you almost got out alive. What in God's name made you to laugh? The 2nd hunter replied: As i was about to put the 10th one, i looked foward and saw our friend (the 3rd hunter); HE WAS CARRYING 10 WATER MELONS!
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by tanimz(f): 7:01pm On May 06, 2010
ab emeka:

One sunny morning, three hunters decided to embark on a hunting trip and so they took their weapons and went hunting. When they got to the forest and started hunting. Unfortunately, they were attacked by carnibals and they took them to where they will serve as meal. The hunters pleaded 4 mercy. The carnibals agreed under the condition that they will bring 10 of any kind of fruit each and so the 3 of them went in search of fruits. The first hunter came back with 10 apples. He was asked to put the 10 apples into his anus! If in the process, he cries or laughs, he will be killed so he started putting them. When he got to the fifth, he cried and was killed. The 2nd hunter came back with mustard seed and was told the same thing so he started putting them. When he got to the 9th, he laughed and was killed! They both went to heaven and started to discuss; the 1st hunter said to the 2nd- you are a fool, you almost got out alive. What in God's name made you to laugh? The 2nd hunter replied: As i was about to put the 10th one, i looked foward and saw our friend (the 3rd hunter); HE WAS CARRYING 10 WATER MELONS!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Woke4all(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2010
Really Funny. gringringringrin
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Hadewunmee(f): 8:18pm On May 06, 2010
very funny, pal way to go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Osama10(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2010
Very nice joke. grin grin grin
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Chykason(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2010
Stale undecided
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Chykason(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2010
Stale undecided
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by tanimz(f): 10:03pm On May 06, 2010
Chykason:

Stale undecided
Chykason:

Stale undecided

Sharap dia! What do you know? grin grin grin
See im mouth like "shtayle" angry angry
Mschew angry angry
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by DAVE5(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2010
@topic i hav read this b4 on nl n u had the guts to do your own uncalled remix which is boring.shior
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by sylve11: 1:41pm On May 14, 2010
abi oooooooooo! angry cool
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by StudioCFR(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2010
were is the joke?
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Kunbee: 10:43pm On May 14, 2010
Stale
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by misterh(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2010
He was thinking he was going to be asked to put :o10 melons shocked in his anus grin
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by EfemenaXY: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2010
I have no sense of humour  undecided

I actually found this story a bit scary whilst reading through it  lipsrsealed
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by cbase: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2010
Studio can construct you one sense of humour,if you buy him enof moi moi
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by StudioCFR(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
U well so?
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by cbase: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2010
comot for road, abeg
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Kunbee: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
Why
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by jokingmary(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
Really funny
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by hectorswag(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
grin grin grin @poster, u try u try cheesy wink
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
so funny!
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Kunbee: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
nope
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by StudioCFR(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2010
I trust kudee
Re: Jokd Of The Century! by Kunbee: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2010
I rebuke stadium

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Photo Of. Simbi The School Girls L / Today Is My Buffday Y'all / U Go Laugh Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.