Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Mathematics Problems - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Problems (488 Views)

Mathematics Problems / Mathematics Problems / Mathematics Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics Problems by monsieurbanky: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
I need a genius to help me with this mathematics problem

Re: Mathematics Problems by Sugar97(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
I think it's 45°. It's hard to explain how I arrived at that on here

DanXplore honey smiley, could you check this out?
Re: Mathematics Problems by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sugar97:

who summoned me here?

grin

Op, u can trust Sugar97's response. I have so much faith in it
Re: Mathematics Problems by Sugar97(f): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
DanXplore:

who summoned me here?

grin

Op, u can trust Sugar97's response. I have so much faith in it

Faith? That's not what the OP needs. He needs an answer, a correct one too cheesy grin
Re: Mathematics Problems by ayosans(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Definitely 45 degrees, its has 2 equal sides (radii)and since one angle is right angle �
Re: Mathematics Problems by dejt4u(m): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Sugar97:

how are you so sure that the angle the chord subtend at the centre of the circle is 90°?

fact, the triangle is an Isosceles triangle ('cos of the two radii which are of equal lengths) therefore, equal base angles.

OP; you can't determine the value of the angle marked x until an additional info is provided. thanks

ayosans:
Definitely 45 degrees, its has 2 equal sides (radii)and since one angle is right angle �

modified: I just noticed that the tangential line is parallel to one of the radii. definitely, the angle subtended by the chord at the centre of the circle is 90° (right-angle).

therefore, the value of x = 45°

i.e x + x + 90° = 180°(base angles are equal in an isosceles triangle),
2x = 180° - 90°,
x = 45°
Re: Mathematics Problems by Dface2: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Lost 100LVL Chemistry Student - / Physiology -- Mbbs In Nigeria / How To Get Your Certificate Attestated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.