Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. (903 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mommy That Will Use Me Anyhow / Any Available Sugar Lady Or Mummy? / For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by calex9496(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]am chukwuebuka, and i am based in enugu, i really need a rich girl in enugu to help me out financially, i am a hardworking guy, but it seems like nothing is working out the way its supposed to be... i come with a clear mind, am 20yrs, ambitious, talented, and hardworking.. am very humble to the bone.. i need a lady, whom will take me as her brother, or like a son.. i promise to be good and satisfy her if need arises... am willing to be her boy.. my main reason 4 wanting a rich girl is mainly because of my education. i need someone to sponsor me in school and also coach me or advice me.. i promise to be truthfull to her and be a good friend... we can be friends with benefits even.. i just need help.. my contact is_09035168459
Re: Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by countryfive: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
cry
Re: Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by 6660M0666: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
You're one funny little boy, sonny-jim.
You're broke and the next thing that came to your puny,little mind is to search for a 'Sugar Lady' - Sugar ladies that are even more broke and desperately searching for Sugar Daddies.

You'd better get sense, get your sissy-ass out there and get a bricklaying job before I slap your conscience from here

Re: Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by heendrix(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
calex9496:
[/color][color=#990000]am chukwuebuka, and i am based in enugu, i really need a rich girl in enugu to help me out financially, i am a hardworking guy, but it seems like nothing is working out the way its supposed to be... i come with a clear mind, am 20yrs, ambitious, talented, and hardworking.. am very humble to the bone.. i need a lady, whom will take me as her brother, or like a son.. i promise to be good and satisfy her if need arises... am willing to be her boy.. my main reason 4 wanting a rich girl is mainly because of my education. i need someone to sponsor me in school and also coach me or advice me.. i promise to be truthfull to her and be a good friend... we can be friends with benefits even.. i just need help.. my contact is_09035168459

bro this way isn't the way out of problems or hardship for you sugar mummies would only use your crown and when your empty send you away then the real hardship starts. what you need is prayers from real men of God
Re: Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by calex9496(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
6660M0666:
You're one funny little boy, sonny-jim.
You're broke and the next thing that came to your puny,little mind is to search for a 'Sugar Lady' - Sugar ladies that are even more broke and desperately searching for Sugar Daddies.

You'd better get sense, get your sissy-ass out there and get a bricklaying job before I slap your conscience from here
sorry sir' ....
Re: Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by Hisxellency: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bro.. your case strong o!! Village people uping their game

1 Like

Re: Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. by mikolo80: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

bro this way isn't the way out of problems or hardship for you sugar mummies would only use your crown and when your empty send you away then the real hardship starts. what you need is prayers from real men of God
WHO CROWN EPP.WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE GUY WILL NOT USE HER CROWN.WETIN SHE WAN TAKE CROWN OF POVETY DO

(1) (Reply)

Warri Hookups for Deltans / Relationship needed / Prom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.