Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Unbelievable! 17-year-old High School Student Applies To 20 Of The Best Universi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable! 17-year-old High School Student Applies To 20 Of The Best Universi (313 Views)

Graduate Applies To Teach Secondary School Students In Niger State For Free / FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! 17-year-old High School Student Applies To 20 Of The Best Universi by davidson97: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2018
17-year-old Michael Brown from Houston applied to 20 of the best universities in the United States and he was admitted to every single one with a full ride and $260,000 in additional scholarship offers.

"It's something I'm proud of because I see my hard work paying off, determination paying off, sacrifices paying off," he said. Of those 20, he listed his top eight choices as: Harvard, Princeton, Northwestern, Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Stanford, Georgetown and Vanderbilt.

Currently a senior at Mirabeau B. Lamar High School, Michael has been heavily involved in his school's debate team, mock trial and student government for years. He has also volunteered for political campaigns, citing his interest to "the moment I saw Barack Obama get elected." He is set on majoring in political science, but is also considering a second degree in economics.
READ MORE:https://mediatalkers..com/2018/04/unbelievable-17-year-old-high-school.html

(1) (Reply)

Hostel Form Is Out / Trophycentral Sportsmanship & Compassion Scholarship Award 2018 United State / National Open University Of Nigeria 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.