Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire (1331 Views)

Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) / Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) / Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Check out the Emir of Iwoistan as he dances in pride in his newfound clothing and identity.

See his rejoicement at being a Pullo!

The promised change has hit Nigeria at last. Who knew that it would strike in a tiny village called Iwo of all places. Whoknew that an Oba , once representative of the Orisa (Gods) would soon mark himself as the leader of the noble Fulani cattleherding race.

but ofcourse you cant take the Yoruba out of him as is evident grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfawFw7eRlQ

CC Lalasticlala

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by hucienda: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy

The latest addition to the emirate sure is the rave of the moment.

In times past, conquests had to fought and blood flow to add to the emirate ranks - this one made it unbelievably easier - without a single shot being fired! UdF wouldn't believe his luck.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2018
His royal attire, and swag in his next public engagement will say a lot about whether he sees himself as an Emir, an Oba or both.
Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Ezedan1(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2018
I am not a Yoruba but I feel this man is not doing well.
If he understands culture then why would he adopt other culture into his own culture.
It's just like a monkey claiming that he is not monkey but a chimpanzee.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by tayebest(m): 7:07am On Apr 02, 2018
One should just imagine he has been wearing different Emir regalia to say it's not only once he has to appear as an Emir. The lie he has been parading online that he is not an Emir cannot work, someone should just dethrone this man for heaven sake! angry

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Emirs, like the Emperor of Japan, don't usually dance in public. British royals dance. Time will tell a lot if things.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Ikwokrikwo: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2018
This man is a comfirmed tout.

See dance steps!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Preshy561(f): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2018
who even made this yahoo boy a traditional ruler,selling out his culture like this.

I bet I'm the next 20 years,all the obas in osun will adopt emir and then fulani jihadist will be accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Preshy561(f): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Ezedan1:
I am not a Yoruba but I feel this man is not doing well.
If he understands culture then why would he adopt other culture into his own culture.
It's just like a monkey claiming that he is not monkey but a chimpanzee.
the worst is that Yoruba Muslims are happy with the new adoption.

lalasticlala mynd44 where art thou!
Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by ObaKlaz: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Next, he'd change to Black Panther costume and start doing the Wakanda dance. Emir, oya jijo Wakanda. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by BolaAdeyemo: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2018
shocked shocked

I am so sad now,we Yoruba Christians will now be forced to pick Muslim or fulani names to survive in our own land,I swear we have been defeated even without one gunshot

Are omo telletubies going to sit this one out,Rara
Pick your placards and lets protest Against Ibo people, its their fault

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
shocked shocked

I am so sad now,we Yoruba Christians will now be forced to pick Muslim or fulani names to survive in our own land,I swear we have been defeated even without one gunshot

Are omo telletubies going to sit this one out,Rara
Pick your placards and lets protest Against Ibo people, its their fault

when we called you to return to Ifa. to traditional religion, you ignored. Now face the wrath.

run away! In the end its only we Pagans who will stand ground.

(1) (Reply)

Damn It I Love The Yoruba People. / Guys,why Do Boys Wear Beads Like These Nowadays? / Olu Of Warri Confirmed Dead, Designate Named

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.