Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How To Lose Belly Fat While Watching TV! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Lose Belly Fat While Watching TV! (392 Views)

Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon / Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Belly Fat While Watching TV! by amazingfatlose(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2018
How To Lose Belly Fat? People often ask me to show them a method of how to lose belly fat.

What they're generally looking for is the easiest way to lose belly fat with as little work as possible.

If you stick around I'll show you how to lose belly fat in the best and most efficient way. Heck, it's sooooo simple you can even do it while watching your favourite TV show! In fact, watching TV can help the time pass a lot quicker and the exercising becomes easier.

Have I got your attention? Great, I thought so! smiley Stick around 'cos here's the simplest way to lose belly fat:

Exercises

Hey, you didn't think you were gonna get away with it did you? Don't worry these are easy. Make sure you always do a stretching routine before and after exercising, this will help prevent you getting muscle strains and injuries. Aerobic / cardiovascular exercises are the best for helping you to lose belly fat, so approach these exercises with the idea of working up a little bit of a sweat.

-Jogging On The Spot

You can start off by marching on the spot and when you feel ready just begin to pick up the pace until you're jogging on the spot. Create variation by lifting your knees up high for short periods, and then try kicking your butt with your heels. This will increase flexibility and also break the monotony.

-Standing Jumping Jacks

Also known as Star Jumps these are a great little aerobic workout. It's not surprising that they're a standard part of military exercise regimes. Start with 10 and do an extra 1 or 2 every session. It won't seem like much at first, but over the course of a year it will be well over 200.

-Crunches

Ok, I know, these are not strictly aerobic exercises but they're so good for muscular strength and toning I thought they were worth mentioning here. Combined with some good cardiovascular exercise they'll help you to lose belly fat.

To perform crunches, lie on your back with your hands behind your head, your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Raise your head and shoulders 3 inches off the floor and hold for one second. Don't pull on your head as that will put stress on your neck and back; the effort should be coming from your abdominals. When holding this position, you can try squeezing your abs; this will work the muscles even harder and help tone them faster. For an alternative, you can also rotate your shoulder so that it points to the opposite knee and hold for one second. Lower your back down to the floor, and repeat on the other side. This will help define and work your obliques - the muscles on the side of your abdomen.

What? That wasn't enough? You want me to show you even more info on how to loose belly fat?.

Ok then, just for you, here's a video showing the 5 best fat burning exercises designed to help you lose that stubborn belly fat

Make sure you're eating the right foods too...here are my top 10 fat burners www.NaturalBeauty.Com.Ng/PotBelly.html

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A’s Fans Are Donating 5,000 Each To Make Up The 45 Million Prize Money / Platinum Bombshell! Cardi B Performs In Miami Club Hours After Release Of “invas / Patience Ozokwor Welcomes 16th Grand Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.