Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity (642 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / The Dualization Of Oyo - Ogbomosho Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity by babs84(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2018
Save ogbomoso road from accident, the federal road safety ogbomoso has failed to remove obstructions trucks on ogbomoso road and this has sent many to early grave because there's no tow truck to remove obstruction off the road to smoothens the movement of road users and those that used the road as means of business. Formally, there was a tow truck that was used to remove obstructions from the road by FRSC but suddenly they took the tow truck away without replacement of another tow truck thereby causing gridlock on that portion of the road.I want to let you know that this is the only road that leads to other part of the country like Ilorin, Niger, Kano, Abuja....we call on the federal government to intervene on this matter because the federal road safety corp officials have been working tirelessly to saving the lives of the road users until now that they have been rendered so useless by God knows who? Please save us.

Re: FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity by saint2ace(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2018
The Ibadan-ogbomosho 4oute has always been a death trap. So many administrations have turned a blind eye to the ever prevailing problem. Even the FG has acted as if it's non of their business. I have seen scores of people die on that route and it's as if no one cares.
I think we should all lend a voice to end this carnage, especially those heading towards the Ilorin axis too, it even more troublesome when u consider that there is a federal institution in that vicinity. I smh for naija.
To all those with a voice please save this route oh. Time for Cherry Mangoes don dey reach oh.
Cc: lalasticala

1 Like

Re: FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity by babs84(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2018
saint2ace:
The Ibadan-ogbomosho 4oute has always been a death trap. So many administrations have turned a blind eye to the ever prevailing problem. Even the FG has acted as if it's non of their business. I have seen scores of people die on that route and it's as if no one cares.
I think we should all lend a voice to end this carnage, especially those heading towards the Ilorin axis too, it even more troublesome when u consider that there is a federal institution in that vicinity. I smh for naija.
To all those with a voice please save this route oh. Time for Cherry Mangoes don dey reach oh.
Cc: lalasticala
It's a shame on our leaders the manner with which they play with the lives of the citizenry... It is well with our souls.
Re: FG, Please Save Ogbomosho Road From Further Calamity by Babamide(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Passed through that road on Friday and Monday. On Friday, the road was blocked by fallen trucks at 3 points. We had to drive through the under construction expressway for most part of the journey. Hopefully, the expressway between Oyo and Ogbomosho should be completed soon. By yesterday, the fallen trucks had been moved off the road to create passage and FRSC officials were stationed at every point to ease traffic. Kudos to them.

(1) (Reply)

South Korea Direct Flight From Lagos, NIGERIA / The World's Most Expensive Cities To Live In By Numbeo / All Set For Commissioning Of Itakpe-Warri-Ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.