Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google (742 Views)

I Created A Video Website (like Youtube) With Wordpress. See Demo / How To Search Nairaland Like A Pro / Skulary Like Twitter, Nairaland Like Reddit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by Moneyfem: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2018
I discovered that nairaland places ads on almost every of my posts these days and I believe the same happens to other people. That simply means nairaland gets richer daily through our posts. I think they should emulate google and let people monetize their topics through the traffic and ads views generated by the topics. Google and YouTube keep prospering because they keep raising millionaires via their monetization program. It's not easy to generate views that ultimately lead to ads views. For example, this short article I'm writing will have an advert glued to its top or bottom immediately it is posted. At least, nairaland should in a way reward people's intellectual efforts.

As done by YouTube, Nairaland may not approve monetization for stolen or unauthorized articles.

This is just a wake-up call to Nairaland management and not an allegation or accusation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol. Seun, Your attention is needed here..
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by OCTAVO: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Interesting...
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by Dmayor7(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Moneyfem:
I discovered that nairaland places ads on almost every of my posts these days and I believe the same happens to other people. That simply means nairaland gets richer daily through our posts. I think they should emulate google and let people monetize their topics through the traffic and ads views generated by the topics. Google and YouTube keep prospering because they keep raising millionaires via their monetization program. It's not easy to generate views that ultimately lead to ads views. For example, this short article I'm writing will have an advert glued to its top or bottom immediately it is posted. At least, nairaland should in a way reward people's intellectual efforts.

As done by YouTube, Nairaland may not approve monetization for stolen or unauthorized articles.

This is just a wake-up call to Nairaland management and not an allegation or accusation.

I think this is cool to me....

Seun what about you?
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by Burgerlomo: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Moneyfem:

Biko, do you have any idea on how to get more viewers on YouTube?

1 Like

Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by ThatCEO: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2018
You make a lot of sense. Our mentality here, the only way for us to be rich is to make everyone around us poor. But companies like google n Fb hv continually proven that d only way to stay on top is make everyone quite richer as long as they are not as rich as u r. Same goes for politicians who would rather change their car suspension every 3 months than repair the road around them. Let him even start with API for developers.

To be fair to them, NL has its tremendous benefits. Lots of people have made it via NL. But this chop n clean mouth attitude will not get us far. Speaking in a much broader terms beyond NL.

1 Like

Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by Moneyfem: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Biko, do you have any idea on how to get more viewers on YouTube?

Yes
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by brotobi99(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2018
does facebook Mentornizing
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by OCTAVO: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2018
brotobi99:
does facebook Mentornizing
Yes, for videos. They now display ADs in videos just like YouTube.
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by okwabayi(m): 3:52am On Sep 06, 2018
I'm surprised this topic was not deleted. It is an amazing idea. How to start is the problem. It reminds me of the 'admin must pay moderators' idea a friend of mine kicked some years back. That one worked. Let's see if this one sees the light of day.
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by Moneyfem: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Let's hope they do something like that soon.
Re: There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google by fnep2smooth(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Bloggers like us go de see small small money for pocket. Seun how far? grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Blog!/website, Adsense Account And Other Services / Chatbot For Your Blog / Visit Nigeria's Marketplace For Selling And Buying Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.