Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos (75411 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
biafraisdead:

if truly u are a female what is the big deal in what u just posted? I want to believe every right thinking lady should discourage anything that tends to debase women. later u would say guys don't respect ladies not knowing that u are seriously contributing to that.
Exactly this was what I called out a lady for yesterday when she called bam bam an olosho and people started quoting me up and down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Daddyboy101(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Slippers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by okerekeikpo: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Breast wey don fall don fall ara dara ada Ada go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by dessyberry22: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Am still a fargin ooo, I don't know nothing ooo grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Psalmpy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

This is false. Sucking and pressing the breasts doesn't make them sag.
What now makes them sag perhaps smotching abi?
Educate us pls bre@stology
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
debris:
Photoshop fake with the second pics.

Meanwhile even if na her boobs she can still be a virgin some female with natural soft boobs seem to have breast like that unlike the strong boobs pointing..

For not sleeping around in that house nt getting loosed to be bleeped by the Tobi guy I still believe her virginity story.

If u know cee c well u can tell shes no virgin. She can lie to defend herself. Dats why I doubt her story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by itztobih: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Olympic has fallen
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ala dala ada ada go
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Even my mama's breast at old age with 6 children, 24 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren still gallant pass this 'virgin' breast.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Rajosh(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
debris:

Meanwhile even if na her boobs she can still be a virgin some female with natural soft boobs seem to have breast like that unlike the strong boobs pointing..

For not sleeping around in that house nt getting loosed to be bleeped by the Tobi guy I still believe her virginity story.

Wanting me to believe it the guy that bleeped her should come out publicly and show us proofs thats wat we have been waiting for that for weeks since she said that yet no guy.

Case closed she is a virgin tongue tongue stop hating bitter souls
so if you were the one you'll come out publicly to claim you've bleeped her because it's an achievement abi.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by drchuks1234(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Bluetooth2:

Bathroom slippers
Bluetooth2:

Bathroom slippers
Bluetooth2:

Bathroom slippers
LOL
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by amakadihot87(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Treas006:
grin grin grin

Just when we thought the double wahala drama is taking its chill, no its not!. Immediately after yesterday's eviction show, Ceec who put on a braless top was see checking her b00bs via one of the mirror in the big brother house.

Unfortunately biggie's eyes (camera) caught her bOOBies which she (Ceec) displayed effortlessly, see more photos below; What do you think about them B00bs?

More Photos Here>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-ceecs-side-b00bs-exposed-see-photos/

.london bridge has fallen down

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by fuke(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
debris:

Wanting me to believe it the guy that bleeped her should come out publicly and show us proofs thats wat we have been waiting for that for weeks since she said that yet no guy.

no responsible man will come out and say that
if e does he will be tagged 'kiss and tell' and that is no commendation.
the girls will descend on him.

those boobs are not green.
they are used.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by amakadihot87(f): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Exactly this was what I called out a lady for yesterday when she called bam bam an olosho and people started quoting me up and down.

But why cant we women respect ourselves........

being sexy is not all about being unclothed ........one can even be sexier with nice clothes that cover the body very well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
I love that Cee-C girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by OSUigbo: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
debris:
Phhop fake with the second pics.

Meanwhile even can still be a virgin some female with natural soft boobs seem to have breast like trong boobs pointing..

Wanting me to believe it the guy that bleeped her should come out publicly and show us proofs thats wat we weeks since she said that yet no guy.

I delete stupìd people's posts.

That ceeci is a real whọre
You're wasting your life defending her tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by OSUigbo: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
kenex4ever:
u know nothing about female boobs.

Go check Swaziland virgin pictures online....

Some mothers of four have pointed boobs
Blablabla
In ceeci's, she's a lying whọre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by OSUigbo: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
biafraisdead:

if truly u are a female what is the big deal in what u just posted? I want to believe every right thinking lady should discourage anything that tends to debase women. later u would say guys don't respect ladies not knowing that u are seriously contributing to that.
Shut up
And
FÙCK off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by kenex4ever(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
OSUigbo:

Blablabla
In ceeci's, she's a lying whọre
have fu*ked her?

If no then relax.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by bobbyslim(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
ceec is a real virgin girl, I see it in her breast. Guys did you believe ceec is a virgin.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by nairalandankrah: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
is lacking in vitamin u..(upright)..
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
amakadihot87:

But why cant we women respect ourselves........

being sexy is not all about being unclothed ........one can even be sexier with nice clothes that cover the body very well
That was never my argument she called the lady an olosho and it irked me because she didn't know her in person so why call her that aI also got annoyed because some NL guys use olosho to insult and degrade women and I was so surprised that a lady used such words to describe her own fellow woman.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by flington4550(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
efilefun:
Lmao Olympus yaff fall yakata. Uriel booby gan no fall reach like this

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
drama queen bobbies on display
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by tlurdy: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Indeed ! How come her breast b like slippers?if I hear you c virgin I will ask buhari to change u forever!! idiot gal!!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Treas006:
grin grin grin

Just when we thought the double wahala drama is taking its chill, no its not!. Immediately after yesterday's eviction show, Ceec who put on a braless top was see checking her b00bs via one of the mirror in the big brother house.

Unfortunately biggie's eyes (camera) caught her bOOBies which she (Ceec) displayed effortlessly, see more photos below; What do you think about them B00bs?

More Photos Here>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-ceecs-side-b00bs-exposed-see-photos/

Due to heavy sucking from fellow female student lesbians in school and usage of candle sticks, cucumber and tubers of yam, I can tell you authoritatively that ceecee is not close to being a virgin.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by MrNigeria2018: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
biafraisdead:

Shut up

Disrespect kill you there

Stop manipulating your fellow widow sorry women with sentimental rhetorics

Ladies say things about penis sizes too
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by biridon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thought I was the only one who saw it on the screen yesterday.. I screamed out loud..kai.. flat brwest ..

pls when is she leaving the house
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by Dollabiz: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by smokeyupu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Those boobs are dead........chai
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos by smokeyupu(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Earthbound:
To sample this geh dey hungry me.

Even as the boobs don't collapse like this? Na was for you oooo.
Flat boobs only acceptable / manageable in marriage cos wear and tear / children dragging the kegs with their papa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show / Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.